QEC - Questerre Energy Corporat

Laphroaig

Det foregår noe rart på hjemmesiden til Questerre nå. Ikke bare ligger den nedenforstående meldingen ute i dag selv om den ikke er datert før 27. mars, men i tillegg kan man på linken http://www.questerre.com/press/2006/ finne en fil med følgende innhold:

March 28, 2006 - Questerre announces successful well in Vulcan

Calgary, Alberta -

Questerre Energy Corporation is a Calgary-based independent resource company actively engaged in the exploration, development and acquisition of high-impact exploration and development oil and gas projects in Canada.

For further information, please contact:

Michael R. Binnion, President

Tel: (403) 777-1185

Fax: (403) 777-1578

Email: info@questerre.com

Web: www.questerre.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Det er den nest nederste filen. Enten er dette bare en feil av noe slag, eller så kan dette være begynnelsen på en pressemelding som skal ut på tirsdag. Vi får se hva mandagen bringer... Filen ble lagt ut på hjemmesiden ca samtidig som A-2-meldingen ble det. Filen ligger ikke ute på hjemmesiden som andre filer, og kan bare nås på linken http://www.questerre.com/press/2006/.

Kommentarer og/eller meninger noen?

Leslie fikk svar på en mail til Jason nettopp, så da har vi svaret.

Innlegg av: Leslie (25.03.06 18:12), lest 6 ganger

RE^1: QEC: A-2 i produksjon!

Her har dere "forklaringen":

"Hi

The weekend and next week is a busy time with the the completion of our annual report and the associated disclosure documents.

The press release on Beaver River will be out on Monday morning before the market opens.

The other press release was a cut and paste for the next Vulcan results.

I've not heard about Tomorrow's News today, but there's a TV series called CSI which I think you should audition for.

All the best

Jason

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Sat 3/25/2006 9:05 AM

To: Jason D'Silva

Cc:

Subject: NRs

Hi Jason, hope you are having a relaxing week-end.

I love to peek, and the preview of your NR on Beaver River dated

March 27th was great. But what can we expect from this cryptic NR on

Vulcan dated March 28th?

http://www.questerre.com/press/2006/060328.htm

Now what's that TV series called, "Tomorrows news" or something?

Best regards,"

Spørsmålet er bare hvorvidt den filen som var "cut and paste" skal fullføres og lages klar til tirsdag. Greit nok å gjøre klar en fil, men hvorfor datere den til 28 mars dersom den kun skal være en generell "mal" for vulcan-resultater?

2 meldinger i dag! Nå har de funnet olje også. Denne kom i tillegg til meldingen om A-2.

March 27, 2006 – Questerre cases oil discovery in Vulcan

Calgary, Alberta - Questerre Energy Corporation (“Questerre” or the “Company”) (TSX, OSE:QEC) announced today that it has cased the 7-29 well in Vulcan as an oil discovery. Questerre has a 50% interest in the 7-29 well.

Based on the interpretation of the 3-D seismic survey and discussions with its partner, a total of 10 oil locations (5 net) are under consideration for drilling after spring break-up. In addition, construction has commenced on an oil production facility.

The 7-29 well will be completed and stimulated shortly. Due to spring break-up, test results are not expected until late spring. The test results from this well and the stimulation study underway will assist in evaluating whether this oil discovery is an extension of Questerre’s existing Manville gas pool, where it has 1,000 boe per day of gas production behind pipe. In this case, there is a possibility that some or all of the gas production will be shut-in to assist recovery of the oil.

Michael Binnion, President and Chief Executive Officer, commented, “The results from our Vulcan drilling program continue to exceed our expectations. Based on 3-D seismic mapping, we believe the 7-29 well could be associated with a significant oil column. This discovery increases our inventory of development drilling locations as well as enhancing our reserve base.”

Questerre Energy Corporation is a Calgary-based independent resource company actively engaged in the exploration, development and acquisition of high-impact exploration and development oil and gas projects in Canada.

This news release contains forward-looking information. Implicit in this information are assumptions regarding commodity pricing, production, royalties and expenses, that, although considered reasonable by the Company at the time of preparation, may prove to be incorrect. These forward-looking statements are based on certain assumptions that involve a number of risks and uncertainties and are not guarantees of future performance. Actual results could differ materially as a result of changes in the Company’s plans, commodity prices, equipment availability, general economic, market, regulatory and business conditions as well as production, development and operating performance and other risks associated with oil and gas operations. There is no guarantee made by the Company that the actual results achieved will be the same as those forecasted herein.

For further information, please contact:

Questerre Energy Corporation

Jason D’Silva, VP Finance

Tel: (403) 777-1185

Fax: (403) 777-1578

Web: www.questerre.com

- Kan inneholde betydelig oljesøyle

TDN Finans

Questerre Energy Corporation tror at 7-29-brønnen på Vulcan-funnet kan inneholde en betydelig oljesøyle.

Questerre Energy Corporation har foreløpig avstengt som oljeproduserende 7-29-brønnen på Vulcan-funnet, der selskapet har en 50- prosents eierandel.

Det opplyses i en børsmelding mandag.

Ifølge meldingen er resultatene fra Vulcan-programmet bedre enn ventet, og selskapet tror at 7-29-brønnen kan inneholde en betydelig oljesøyle.

Boringen vil avsluttes innen kort tid, og resultatene er ventet sent i våres. Basert på dette vil selskapet undersøke om brønnen er en forlengelse av den eksisterende Manville-gassforekomsten.

"I så tilfelle er det en mulighet for at noe eller all gassproduksjonen vil bli shut-in for å støtte utvinningen av oljen", heter det i meldingen.

Publisert: 27.03.2006 - 08:16 Oppdatert: 27.03.2006 - 09:19

Analytiker om Questerre

- Beaver River er kronjuvelen, men det er potensialet i Vulcan som drar aksjen nå, sier analytiker i forbindelse med Questerre

Questerre-aksjen hopper 12,7 prosent til 4,78 kroner på nyhetet fra Beaver River- og Vulcan-feltet.

- Beaver River er kronjuvelen, men det er potensialet i Vulcan som drar aksjen nå - det har vært underestimert i markedet. Jeg tolker ut av dette at de har masse oljeproduksjon på gang, sier analytiker Bjørn Inge Tønnesen i DnB Nor Markets til Reuters.

- Jeg trodde ikke det var så mye olje der. Målet de har hatt om 1.000 fat ved utgangen av 2006 kan være veldig konservativt, sier han.

Analytikeren anbefaler kjøp av Questerre-aksjen og har et kursmål på 1,10 canadiske dollar, tilsvarende 6,25 kroner.

Tror på fulltreff for Questerre

DNB Nor-analytiker Bjørn Inge Tønnesen tror dagsproduksjonen kan løftes fra 250 fat oljeekvivalenter gass til rundt 3.000 pr. dag i slutten av 2006, skriver Finansavisen.

Han opererer med et kursmål på aksjen på 6,2 kroner og har en klar kjøpsanbefaling på aksjen. Mandag sluttet den på 4,93 kroner etter at den ble dagens vinner med en oppgang på over 16 prosent.

Fra Orion idag

Watch out for the Canadian minnow

We initiate coverage of Questerre Energy Corporation, a small Cana-dian based oil and gas company developing a portfolio of oil and gas assets in Canada.

The company has one low risk producing area to provide short term cash flow, and two exploration and development projects – the Beaver River field and St. Lawrence Lowlands - providing a high potential for the company.

Based on medium case DCF and applying reasonable success probabilities we see Questerre worth NOK 7,0 per share, which is 34% above current valuation.

The price target could be lifted significantly depending on success of the high impact projects. The risk however is also high, as much of the current company’s value is based on exploration expectations.

We see several triggers that could boost the share during this year.

Conclusion

Questerre has a very large potential coming from its exploration and devel-opment projects at the Beaver River and St. Lawrence Lowlands. Based on medium case DCF and applying reasonable success probabilities we set the price target at NOK 7,0 per share which implies a Buy recommendation with a 34% upside. The price target could be lifted significantly depending on success of the high impact projects. The risk is also high, as much of the current company’s value is based on exploration expectations.

___

Røde tall for Questerre

TDN Finans

Også i fjerde kvartal ifjor ble det minusresultat for Questerre Energy Corp.

Questerre Energy Corp. fikk et nettoresultat på -0,8 millioner dollar i fjerde kvartal 2005, mot et resultat på -0,5 millioner dollar i tredje kvartal 2005.

Det fremgår av selskapets årsrapport mandag.

Driftsinntektene utgjorde 0,5 millioner dollar (0,3), mens resultat per aksje var -0,01 dollar, mot -0,01 i tredje kvartal.

Mål: Over 1500 fat

Questerre har mål om å ha en produksjon på over 1.500 fat oljeekvivalenter innen utgangen av året. Selskapet produserte 100 fat oljeekvivalenter per dag i 2005, mot 138 i 2004.

Investeringsbudsjettet for 2006 er 20 millioner dollar, opplyses det.

"Vi venter at dette beløpet vil bli finansiert gjennom eksisterende arbeidskapital, kontantstrøm og en egenkapitalplassering", heter det i rapporten.

Westlock nytt kjerneområde

Kontantstrømmen fra driften var break-even i 2005.

Questerre vil utvikle Westlock som et nytt kjerneområde i løpet av året, opplyses det i pressemeldingen.

Questerre gikk på børs ifjor sommer, og kursen på Questerre-aksjen har steget 37,3 prosent den siste måneden.

Anbefaler Questerre

Oljeknøtten Questerre taper penger, men DnB NOR mener likevel å ha funnet en grunn til hvorfor aksjen bør kjøpes.

Artikkel av: Thomas Erling Oksum (3.4.06 10:37)

Relaterte artikler Se aksjeticker

- 8 x kjøp - Anbefaler 12 aksjer

- First-favorittene - De mest populære aksjene på Oslo Børs

- QEC

Meglerhuset anbefaler kjøp av oljeknøtten Questerre i dagens rapport etter at selskapet i dag har lagt frem tap i fjerde kvartal.

- Det viktigste i denne fasen er imidlertid utviklingen i reservene og forventningene til produksjonsnivået fremover. Her legger selskapet opp til 1500 fat per dag i løpet av året. I tillegg kommer ytterligere potensial i Vulcan-feltet, heter det i rapporten.

Kjøpsanbefaling gjelder med kursmål 6,20 kroner per aksje. Kl. 10.26 ble QEC omsatt for 4,70 kroner etter er tall på 2,49 prosent.

QEC - QUESTERRE ANNOUNCES CORPORATE ACQUISITION

Questerre announced today that it has reached an

agreement to acquire a private exploration and

production company with land and production in

Central Alberta adjacent to Questerre`s existing

assets.

Full pressemelding:

Calgary, Alberta - Questerre Energy Corporation (“Questerre” or the “Company”) (TSX, OSE:QEC) announced today that it has reached an agreement to acquire a private exploration and production company with land and production in Central Alberta adjacent to Questerre’s existing assets.

The addition of these assets will establish Westlock as a new core area for Questerre.

Based on an independent reservoir engineering report (the “Report”), these assets have been assigned proved and probable reserves of 652,000 barrels of oil equivalent at December 31, 2005. The Report assigns an NPV-10 on an escalating basis of $13.81 million to these assets. Current production is approximately 227 boe per day comprised of 850 mcf per day of gas and 85 barrels per day of oil.

The assets include over approximately 16,640 (8,320 net) acres of land adjacent to the Company’s existing acreage in this area. Questerre believes this acreage is highly prospective and expects to commence drilling on these lands by the summer of 2006.

The purchase price for these assets will be $3 million in cash, prior to any working capital adjustments, and 7,262,856 Common Shares of Questerre. The completion of this transaction is subject to receipt of all required approvals.

Michael Binnion, President and Chief Executive Officer, commented, “This acquisition is strategically important to Questerre. Drilling in the Westlock area is typically low cost with multiple horizons. This acquisition gives us a significant land position in the area where we see several drillable locations and potential for future growth.”

KOPI FRA HEGNAR

MEGET GODE EKSTIMATER

QEC Produksjons oppdatering

Estimert produksjon og behind pipe er per 4/3-2006 (QEC andel):

Produksjon:

Westlok: 350

Drumheller/Hector/Parkland: 35

Vulcan: 150

Beaver River: A-2 170

Totalt: 705 boepd

Behind pipe (bp) or shut-in (si):

Vulcan: 400 (testet 750-1350 basert på forskjellige tester, QEC forventer 800-1000 i produksjon (100% tall)) (si)

305 (6-34), (si)

180 (8-32), (si)

Drumheller: 50 (bp)

Totalt: 995 boepd

Totalt: 705+995=1700 boepd

Aktivitere igang/ukjent resultat.

Westlock: Flere nye brønner sommer 2006

Park/Hec/Drum: 4 brønner 2006

Vulcan: 4 CBM brønn under Boring/testing, 200 boepd?

Vulcan: 1 Mannville olje brønn under testing (7-29), 150 boepd?

1 Ny Mannville pool under testing/kommersiell (5-6),150 boepd?

Vulcan: 3 Manville brønner 300-600 boepd

Vulcan: Sommerprogram 10 Manville olje brønner 500-1000 boepd

Beaver River A-5: vedlikehold 2006, 75 boepd

Beaver River A-6: under testing

Beaver River: B-2 sidesteg boring starter snart, potensial Q2 300-2000 boepd

Beaver River: Feltutvikling 6 brønner, 2000-4000 boepd

Beaver River: Deeper Nahanni, Første brønn 07Q1

Lowlands: Første brønn 06Q4?

Totalt potensial Q3: 1500-4000 boepd

Totalt potensial 06Q4/07Q1: 3500-8000 boepd

Totalt (alt over) Q3: 2500-5000 boepd

Totalt (alt over) 06Q4/07Q1: 4500-9000 boepd

Ved olje i (7-29) vil 900-1100 boepd være shut-in inntil oljen er ute.

NB: Binnon nevnte at de ville ha i excess of 1500 boepd ved utgangen av 2006. De har 1700 boepd allerede

QEC fortsetter aa faa kjoepsanbefalinger.

Kjøp og kjøp

I går sendte analytikerne i Orion Securities ut to selskapsrapporter. Her er dommen.

Analytikerne i Orion Securities sendte i går ut to selskapsrapporter. Begge var rene kjøpsanbefalinger.

Kitron – Kjøp

Questerre Energy – Kjøp

De ti mest populære aksjene i mars blant privatinvestorer var Pan Fish, DNO, Int. Gold Exploration, Fjord Seafood, Crew Gold Corporation, Questerre Energy Corporation, Ementor, Petrolia Drilling, Blom og Sinvest.

• 2 weeks later...

QEC:FANT GASS I BRØNN 5-6 PÅ VULCAN, BRØNN 13-16 ENNÅ IKKE EVALUERT

Oslo (TDN Finans): Questerre Energy Corp påviste gass under boringen i

brønn 5-6 på Vulcan-området, mens den andre brønnen, brønn 13-16, ennå ikke

er evaluert.

Det opplyser Questerre Energy Corporation i en pressemelding torsdag.

Ifølge meldingen ble det i brønn 5-6, der eierandelen er 50 prosent, testet

en gasstrøm på 255 fat oljeekvivalenter på en 7,94 med mer choke de siste

24 timene. Brønnene vil bli koblet til et lokalt system i løpet av annet

kvartal.

Brønn 13-16 blir kategorisert som en potensiell produsent, men som følge av

vårpause er ennå ikke testene ferdig evaluert. Sluttføring av tester og

evalueringen vil skje etter pausen.

--

TDN Finans

Vennligst bemerk at dette ikke er 'noen sensasjon'. I dette området er historisk funnsannsynlighet langt over 50%. Man kan stort sett se gassen direkte på seismikken, men akkumulasjonene er stort sett små (billige brønner dog). De større aktørene i området borer gjerne en ny brønn per uke til sammenligning.

• 1 month later...

08:01

QEC - QUESTERRE INVITIATION TO INVESTOR PRESENTATION

Questerre invites shareholders and interested

parties to attend a corporate presentation

including a substantial mid-year update covering

developments since year-end and their impact on

future plans for the Company.

Questerre Energy Corporation cordially invites

you to attend a corporate presentation that will

include a substantial mid-year update covering

developments since year-end and their impact on

future plans for the Company.

The presentation will be held in Oslo, Norway on

Wednesday, June 7, 2006 at 3PM at :

Teatersalen

Hotel Continental

Stortingsgaten 24/26

N - 0117 Oslo

Questerre Announces Successful Oil Well and Commences Vulcan Oil Development

Tuesday June 6, 12:15 am ET

CALGARY, ALBERTA--(CCNMatthews - June 6, 2006) - Questerre Energy Corporation ("Questerre" or the "Company") (TSX:QEC - News; OSE:QEC) Questerre is pleased to announce that a development drilling program has commenced for the oil leg of the Mannville G Pool in Vulcan. Questerre has a 50% interest in this pool.

ADVERTISEMENT

The drilling program follows the successful results from the 7-29 well in late May. The well was drilled to assess the productivity of the oil column associated with the gas cap of the G Pool. During clean up, the well produced 125 bbls of 40 API oil per day. Completion and tie-in operations are ongoing with the installation of a downhole pump. Construction has also commenced on a tie-in to a central battery facility. Questerre expects the well will be placed on production in early July.

Questerre also reported on the results from the 13-16 well drilled at the end of the first quarter. The 13-16 well was drilled approximately 2 miles to the south of the 16-29 discovery well. Based on log analysis, the well appears to have encountered the oil water contact for this pool and Questerre believes this likely defines the edge of the oil column to the south. The well is scheduled to be completed in early June to confirm continuity of the primary Mannville horizon as well as test a prospective uphole zone.

The results from the 7-29 well coupled with the preliminary results from the 13-16 well indicate the oil column is significantly larger than originally expected. A total of nine oil locations have been identified for primarily infill drilling during the second and third quarter of 2006. The first well in the oil development program, the 16-20 well, drilled one mile south of the discovery well was recently cased as a successful oil well. Completion operations on this well started recently.

Michael Binnion, President and Chief Executive Officer, commented, "Based on the drilling results, the oil column associated with our gas pool has exceeded our expectations. The oil is 40 API quality and receives premium pricing. More importantly, this development program allows us to benefit from current oil prices while conserving the gas for a better pricing environment. Combined with our active drilling program in Westlock, we believe we are well positioned to meet or exceed our year end production target for 2006 with a higher percentage of oil production."

This news release contains forward-looking information. Implicit in this information are assumptions regarding commodity pricing, production, royalties and expenses, that, although considered reasonable by the Company at the time of preparation, may prove to be incorrect. These forward-looking statements are based on certain assumptions that involve a number of risks and uncertainties and are not guarantees of future performance. Actual results could differ materially as a result of changes in the Company's plans, commodity prices, equipment availability, general economic, market, regulatory and business conditions as well as production, development and operating performance and other risks associated with oil and gas operations. There is no guarantee made by the Company that the actual results achieved will be the same as those forecasted herein.

Jason D'Silva

Questerre Energy Corporation

VP Finance

(403) 777-1185

(403) 777-1578 (FAX)

• 11 months later...

Noen her som har noe informasjon om dette selskapet?

Kjøpte en del aksjer i det i Mars måned tror jeg det var, etter at dnb markets hadde det på anbefalte kjøp lista. Virket veldig lovende, men til nå er det ned over 10%.

Dnb har fremdeles et kursmål på 10 kr, noe de har hatt lenge nå.

Noen som har noen tanker om dette er realistisk?

Evt. tidsrom for å oppnå dette?

Vet ikke om dette er riktige forumet for å poste slike spm? Hvis ikke så hadde det vært greit å fått vite det :rolleyes:

Archived