SAGA - SAGA Oil

SAGA Produksjon/Aktivitets oppdatering

Negativ dag å begynne dekning på, men nå har Terra bestemt seg for å begynne kjøret av aksjen tydeligvis. (og jeg rakk heldigvis å kjøpe meg opp til ønsket nivå)

Når begynner Vollvik å snakke opp aksjen?

Produksjon:

East-Shaltinsky,

150 bopd i prøveproduksjon (lorry med tankbil),

Brønnen har testet til 450 bopd

32 mill i 2P reserver med betydelig oppside.

Aktivitet:

En borerigg igang i juni.

En borerigg igang i agust.

En borerigg igang i september

6 brønner i produksjon innen utgangen av året.

37 brønner planlagt på East-Shaltinsky, potensial ca 10 000 bopd

Ytterligere borerigger vil bli kontrahert om boring skal begynne på flere felt.

Ny seismik over hele området, 75 km2 av 93 km2.

SAGA OIL ANNOUNCES FAST-TRACK DEVELOPMENT OF THE 93 KM2 RODNIKOVSKY LICENSE AND BOND FINANCING

SAGA is pleased to announce the launch of the revised Rodnikovsky Field Development program encompassing the 24 sq. km. East-Shaltinsky oil field. The number of wells to be drilled has been increased to 37, of which 4 are injection wells. Significant production is expected by early 2007, and all wells are scheduled for production by first quarter 2008. Infrastructure developments such as pipeline and separation station have been paced accordingly and will now commence by July this year.

SAGA Oil and Promgeotek status: The 3D seismic program has been enlarged to encompass 75 km2 of the extended 93 km2 license and is in good progress. The design for roads and power lines construction is expected to be completed within the next 3-4 weeks whereupon construction will commence.

The East-Shaltinsky oil field (field no.1 on the Rodnikovsky license): The first rig is currently being mobilized and expect to spud the first well by the end of this month according to plan. Rig No. 2 is to commence drilling in 3d week of August and rig No. 3 the 4th week of September. The first 6 wells will be put on production from November through December this year and this will enable the company to start export sales of its crude oil. The Petrovsky oil field (field no.2 on the Rodnikovsky license): The development of the Petrovsky oil field might commence as additional drilling and completion activity after the 3D seismic have been interpreted. This will not require large additional investments into infrastructure as the present plan cater for the main components apart from additional pipelines to connect the 2 oil fields.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived