AGI - Artumas Group Inc.

nazze

Fikk innkalling til GF jeg :). Tror dette kan bli bra.Lurer på hvilke farer som ligger i denne nasjonalparken(ikke løver) når det gjelder å ivareta miljøet.Kan hende de må bruke en del ressusrser på å få til en skånsom boring.Det er jo vel og bra det ,men kan øke kostnadene en del.Og så er det mai snart da.Sell in may and stay away? Vet ikke helt om jeg tror på at det skjer et krakk iår,og jeg sitter uansett ihvertfall over GF.Ellers er jo potensialet enormt, sier FS.Forøvrig vil jeg bare si at jeg er skikkelig fersk i dette gamet :blink:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gaudio, jeg tror ikke du skal bekymre deg over de utfordringene som ligger fremfor AGI.

Har så vidt bladd litt i materialet som fulgte med GF innkallingen.

Jeg må si at jeg er 'imponert' over både potensialet og ikke minst av proffosjonaliteten til dette selskapet som har en plan for å ivareta hele verdikjeden selv.

(leting, boring, produksjon, diverse utbygginger, strømproduksjon, LNG/gass salg, og så får tiden vise hva mer.) Jeg ser det som meget sannsynlig med enten en farm-in/farm-out avtale med en større aktør i den nære fremtiden.

Her kom farm-in/-out avtalen, hold på aksjene, jeg selger ikke i den trenden som markedet nå er kommet inn i.

03/05-2007 07:47:09: (AGI) ARTUMAS & ANADARKO SIGN MOZAMBIQUE AGREEMENT

Artumas Group Inc. (OSE:AGI) and its wholly owned

subsidiary, Artumas Mo�ambique Petr�leo

Limitada, `Artumas`, announces the signing of a

Trade Agreement with Anadarko Petroleum

Corporation`s (NYSE: APC) subsidiary Anadarko

Mo�ambique Area 1, Limitada, `Anadarko`, covering

a mutual exchange of interests in their respective

Exploration and Production Concessions (EPCs) in

Mozambique

Under the terms of the Agreement, Artumas will

receive an 8.5% participating interest in

Anadarko`s Offshore Area 1 in the Rovuma Basin, in

exchange for assigning Anadarko a 35.7%

participating interest in Artumas` Rovuma Onshore

Block. The Republic of Mozambique`s national oil

company, Empresa Nacional de Hidrocarbonetos (ENH)

has a 15% participating interest in each area, to

be proportionately carried by Artumas and Anadarko

during the exploration period for both areas.

The parties intend to conduct a work program on

the joint areas, consisting of seismic

acquisitions and exploratory wells. The combined

minimum expenditure over the initial exploration

period for both areas is US $300 million. Artumas

will operate the initial seismic programs on its

Rovuma Onshore Block. Anadarko will operate all

drilling operations for both areas.

This Trade Agreement, and the change of operator-

ship on the Rovuma Onshore Block, is subject to

approval by the Government of Mozambique and ENH.

President, Steve Mason commented, `The Trade

Agreement with Anadarko provides further evidence

of Artumas` commitment in Mozambique and

confidence in the geological potential of the

Rovuma Basin. The fact that we are operating in

an emerging basin of activity surrounded by major

players provides us and our shareholders with the

validation that we are on the right track to

realizing the potential of a world class petroleum

discovery

`By partnering with Anadarko - a major,

international, independent oil and gas company -

we expect to increase our chance of exploration

success by reducing our risk through an expanded

exploration program on Artumas` Onshore Block.

Further, the Trade Agreement with Anadarko

increases Artumas` land position in the Rovuma

Basin through participation in an additional

10,500 square kilometers in the Offshore Area 1,

adding to the existing 15,000 square kilometers in

the Onshore Block. We look forward to maximizing

the synergies of our two companies.

FIRST SECURITAS

Anadarko as a partner increases credibility - Buy

Key Issues:

Anadarko as a partner increases credibility

Today Anadarko and Artumas announced a trade deal were they become partners in each others exploration blocks in Northern Mozambique. Anadarko believes there is between 2 and 10bn barrels in the Rovuma delta dominated by the two blocks and indicates between 250 mboe and 3,000 mboe+ for the offshore block alone. If successful, 2bn boe equals more than NOK 400/share for Artumas. Thus, the maturing of the exploration blocks may become a company maker for the small E&P company.

· Artumas gets 8.5% of Anadarko's offshore block in return for Anadarko getting a 37.5% stake in Artumas' onshore block in the Rovuma Delta, which Anadarko believes may give exposure to between 2 and 10 billion boe. The exchange rate of 4.3x was better than the 5.0x that we expected (we expected 10% in return for 50%).

· Anadarko has spent several years studying their offshore block and considerable time in Artumas' data room in a due diligence process for the adjacent onshore block. The deal announced today should reduce the risk for Artumas and increase the credibility of the upside potential for their onshore block, where Artumas will own 49% after the deal.

· Anadarko indicates that the geological setting is similar to the Niger Delta and GoM. There preliminary estimate for their offshore block is between 250 mboe and 3,000 mboe+ with more than 100 leads (Anadarko presentation from the Howard Weel Energy Conference in April 2007). Anadarko has committed to spend USD 300m over the next three years on the two blocks including Artumas' onshore block. We have assumed 500 mboe potential with a 20% success probability in our risked NAV of NOK 113/share.

· If the onshore block and offshore block contains 2 bn boe divided equally in each block, this would constitute more than NOK 400/share for Artumas compared to the NOK 32 factored into our current risked NAV. Thus, the maturing of these blocks may become a company maker for the small E&P company. The recent new discovery of the second gas field (seven more prospects) made by Artumas offshore Tanzania, which is located just North of the two exploration blocks in Mozambique, increases the likelihood of successful drilling.

· We expect Artumas to announce a partnership for further exploration in Tanzania as well shortly with an Oil Major. In addition, we look forward to new resource estimates for Tanzania in the wake of the recent new gas discovery and possible gas off take contracts.

· Long-term (1 year) investors should focus on the possibility to firm up sufficient gas resources to build an LNG solution. The two existing discoveries made by Artumas provides a solid foundation. Proving up 1-2 new discoveries out of the 7 remaining prospects in their block offshore Tanzania or 1-2 finds in the Rovuma delta on the Mozambiqe side would create critical mass and increase the value per boe considerably.

First om AGI idag:

AGI; Fokus på utvikling og kommersialisering

Vi hadde besøk av ledelsen i Artumas Group (AGI) på vårt morgenmøte i dag.

AGI er favoritten i vårt univers av norske oljeleting- og utviklingsselskaper. I løpet

av de siste månedene har vi vært vitne til en rask økning av selskapets reserver i

Mtwara. Og positive boreresultater fra Tanzania lover godt for ytterligere reserveoppgraderinger

herfra.

Kombinasjonen av reservene i Tanzania, potensialet i dette området og en økende

sannsynlighet for et større kommersialiseringsprosjekt, i tillegg til mulighetene

fra letearealene i Mozambique, gjør Artumas til den mest attraktivt prisede aksjen

i vårt lete- og utviklingsunivers.

Vi anbefaler kjøp av AGI med et kursmål på NOK 105.

• 5 weeks later...

AGI har slakket litt av den siste tiden pga. utsettelse på forventede triggere.

FS sitter i førersetet i denne aksjen og styrer nedover for å riste ut de utolmodige.

Det er absolutt lurt å ikke la seg rive med på denne nedturen på svakt volum.

Rekylen kan bli brutal, og ratio kjøp/salg kan som tidligere bli meget høy. Da blir det dyrt å komme inn igjen. Ingenting er forandret, vi bare venter på bekreftelser på varslede 'triggere'. I mellomtiden leker husene 'katt og mus' med de utolmodige. Sitt i ro !!

:happy:

http://hugin.info/136496/R/1129649/210643.pdf

AGI har slakket litt av den siste tiden pga. utsettelse på forventede triggere.

FS sitter i førersetet i denne aksjen og styrer nedover for å riste ut de utolmodige.

Det er absolutt lurt å ikke la seg rive med på denne nedturen på svakt volum.

Rekylen kan bli brutal, og ratio kjøp/salg kan som tidligere bli meget høy. Da blir det dyrt å komme inn igjen. Ingenting er forandret, vi bare venter på bekreftelser på varslede 'triggere'. I mellomtiden leker husene 'katt og mus' med de utolmodige. Sitt i ro !!

http://hugin.info/136496/R/1129649/210643.pdf

Holder ut jeg her :smile: Eneste ulempen er at jeg er fullastet ,så jeg får ikke handlet noe før den fyker opp og jeg får gevinstsikret litt. Er vel overmodent for melding nå eller?

• 3 weeks later...

Tolmodighet har alltid lønt seg ! Vi er i startgropen for et nytt byks oppover. :happy:

TDN Finans

Artumas har funnet mer enn de forventet i en testbrønn i Tanzania.

Det uavhengige kanadiske energiselskapet Artumas Group har gjennomført produksjonstester av avgrensningsbrønnene MB-2 og MB-3 og brønnen MS-1X på Mnazi Bay i Tanzania.

Artumas skriver i en børsmelding at gassflytratene fra testene selskapets overgår selskapets forventninger for produksjonspotensial.

Det ble også registrert flytende hydrokarboner i forbindelse med testingen, totalt 89 fat. Det vil bli gjort ytterligere arbeid for å avdekke om det er snakk om kommersielle volumer.

MB2-brønnen ble testet til en flyt på 10,7 millioner kubikkfot gass per dag. MB3-brønnen ble testet til 10,9 millioner kubikkfot per dag, mens Msimbati- 1X-testen viste en flyt på 9,3 millioner kubikkfot per dag.

Selskapet henter nå inn 2D-seismikk som skal gi datagrunnlag for å avgjøre hvor det vil bli skutt 3D-seismikk på Mnazi Bay. 3D-undersøkelsen ventes å bli gjennomført i andre halvår 2007, med påfølgende leteboring i 2008.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Q2 resultatene nærmer seg, og det begynner på buzze litt rundt AGI. Ser ut som om FS har kjøpt seg kraftig opp i det siste, 15700 aksjer 

netto på fredag. 

Venter vi gode tall? kan dette medføre et bra hopp? Aksje har jo ikke gått særlig opp siden "sommersalget" som nevnes tidligere i tråden.

Da er spenningen utsatt til September (ikke lenge til da :rolleyes: ) Men hva skjer med resten av markedet i mellomtiden? Grøss og gru. Blir noen år med venting dette muligens. Tipper nyhetene i september vil føre oss tilbake til 60-tallet ,dersom børsene fortsetter som nå. 100 blir nok en stund til ja. :mellow:

Fra First ;

Vi hever vår kjerne-NAV for Artumas Group (AGI) til NOK 97 pr aksje på bak-

grunn av en lovende utvikling for gassprosjektene i Tanzania, fornyet interesse

fra lokal industri og tekniske oljefunn under to gassfelt.

AGI har flere interessante triggere i vente ila de kommende ukene. Vi venter inn-

gåelse av en intensjonsavtale for bygging av et gasskraftverk med en kapasitet

på 300 MW innen medio september. Videre tror vi selskapet innen kort tid vil inn-

gå en intensjonsavtale for et CNG prosjekt (Compressed Natural Gas). Og en

tredjeparts ressursrapport ila september vil sannsynligvis kunne vise til høyere

reserver i eksisterende felt og gi et første anslag på reservene for nye gassfunn.

Vi gjentar vår kjøpsanbefaling på AGI med et kursmål på NOK 105. "

• 3 weeks later...

Vet flere følger AGI her inne:

FIRST skriver dette i sin morgenrapport.

AGI; Flere kurstriggere i vente

Vi gjentar vår positive anbefaling på Artumas Group Inc. (AGI) og minner om at flere kurstriggere for aksjen kan komme innen kort tid.

Selskapet er i forhandlinger med flere aktører og vi venter kunngjøringer om kommersialiseringsprosjekter for AGIs gassfunn innen kort tid. I tillegg venter vi at selskapet vil snarlig offentliggjøre resultatet av en ny tredjepartsstudie av Tan-zanias gassressurser.

AGI er vår favoritt blant norske E&P aksjer, og vi gjentar vår kjøpsanbefaling på aksjen med et kursmål på NOK 105.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oppdatering av offshoreblokk1 til Anadarko

Artumas Group Inc. (`Artumas`) is pleased to

provide a summary of the Rose & Associates

assessment of the resource potential of the

Mozambique Rovuma Offshore Block One and

associated economic value of Artumas` 8.5% net

participating interest in the Offshore Block.

SUMMARY:

Artumas Group Inc. (`Artumas`) is pleased to

provide a summary of the Rose & Associates

assessment of the resource potential of the

Mozambique Rovuma Offshore Block One and

associated economic value of Artumas` 8.5% net

participating interest in the Offshore Block. This

assessment was conducted at the sole request of

Artumas and independent of partners, Anadarko

Petroleum Corporation (`Anadarko`) and the

Republic of Mozambique`s national oil company,

Empresa Nacional de Hidrocarbonetos (ENH).

Highlights from the report are as follows:

- For the seven-well exploration drilling

work program commitment on Offshore Block One,

there is an 18% chance of one or more commercial

successes based on oil migration into Tertiary

aged prospects from late Cretaceous and early

Tertiary aged oil-prone source rocks alone. In

the success case, Artumas` 8.5% net participating

interest yields P90 reserves of 62 million barrels

(MMbbls) of crude oil, P10 reserves of 232 MMbbls

and an average of 140 MMbbls net to Artumas.

- Success case net present values

(discounted at 10%) of Artumas` 8.5% net

participating interest range from a P90 of US$215

MM to a P10 of US$1460 MM with an average of

US$714 MM net to Artumas. Based on exploration

costs net to Artumas of US$39 MM, the expected

value of Artumas 8.5% net participating interest

share of the Offshore Block exploration program

alone is US$ 96 MM.

For full details, please view the complete press

release attached and at www.newsweb.no

Meldingen står jo flere steder ,men greit å ha som historikk ,hvor er du forresten Nazze? ,gitt deg?:

00 MW Power Project Update: Arranger Agreement with FMO

Summary

Artumas Group Inc. ("Artumas") (OSE:AGI) is pleased to announce the execution of an Arranger Agreement with FMO, the Netherlands Development Finance Company, to facilitate the financing of Artumas' planned 300 MW integrated power project (the "Project") in southern Tanzania.

The Arranger agreement will allow Artumas to focus its efforts directly on supporting E&P activities while still maintaining a 20% (US$ 12 to 15 million) equity interest in the generation project as its managing partner and sponsor.

The Project will be comprised of two distinct components; (i) generation and (ii) transmission, with FMO acting as Arranger for two structured finance facilities of approximately US$ 225 million and US$ 400 million, respectively.

FMO, a worldwide supplier of financial services, is 51% owned by the Dutch State, and 42% by the large Dutch banks including ING and ABN-AMRO. It is Artumas' view that FMO's demonstrated capabilities in Africa contribute to the Project through this agreement, significantly enhancing the probability of its success.

Stephen Mason, President & CEO of Artumas states, "It is expected the financing of the infrastructure component of the project will involve donor groups including various International Financial Institutions (IFIs) focused on supporting sustainable economic development initiatives. We are very pleased to be working with FMO, who will assist and arrange the required structured financing for the large integrated power project. Given FMO's experience in infrastructure investments in Africa, typically in syndication with a number of other IFIs, we feel very confident in reaching financial closing on what will certainly be a key contribution to Tanzania's future economic and social wellbeing."

The Project

A synopsis of the project structure is as follows:

The special purpose company, Tanzania Generation Company Ltd. ("TanGen") will build, own and operate the 300 MW gas-fired power plant located at Artumas' existing green-field site in Mtwara. The estimated capital cost of the 300 MW power plant is approximately US$225 million, of which approximately 70% (or US$160m) is expected to be financed through non-recourse project debt. Sources for the remaining private equity financing (US$65m) include Tanzania based pension funds, a multi-national mining company operating in Tanzania and investment bank groups in the Middle East and Europe, each of whom have expressed strong indications of interest to the project sponsor.

A second special purpose company will build, own, operate and transfer a high voltage transmission interconnection to the Tanzania national grid. This company will be owned by third party equity shareholders. The estimated capital cost of the transmission interconnection is approximately US$ 400 million. Discussions with private equity sources include Tanzania based pension funds and investment banking groups located in the Middle East. Artumas will not be taking an equity position in this special purpose company.

FMO Overview

FMO (http://www.fmo.nl/en/projects/index.php ) supports and partners with the private sector in developing countries and emerging markets. The organization provides different types of financing for commercial investors active in the production, transmission and/or distribution of both traditional and renewable energy.

300 MW Power Project Update: Arranger Agreement with FMO

Archived