AGI-Artumas group-Target 2010

gaudio

31 Jan 2008, 16:05

Post #1

Group: Medlem

Member No.: 596

Litt info er kommet hvertfall.Svakt positivt vil jeg si.

On Saturday, January 26, 2008, Artumas President & CEO, Stephen W. Mason and

Anthony E. Reinsch, Executive VP met with His Excellency, Jakaya Kikwete, President

of the United Republic of Tanzania. The purpose of the meeting was to discuss with

the President the results of a joint Government of Tanzania and Artumas analysis of

alternative commercialization options for monetizing the natural gas resource of Mnazi

Bay Concession. The Study recommended the VLPP and marine CNG export

projects as the priority developments for natural gas utilization. As a result of the

meeting, the President provided his full support and endorsement for the Projects and

advised Artumas to move forward with both initiatives, targeting 2010 for start up of

commercial operations.

http://hugin.info/136496/R/1187111/238086.pdf

Neste viktige nyhet så vidt jeg kan skjønne ,er Rose & Associates undersøkelse i Mocambique:

Mozambique – Play Analysis Update

Rose and Associates is now undertaking a resource and play assessment evaluation

on Artumas' behalf to determine the resource potential in the Onshore Block and the

shallow/transitional areas of the Offshore Area One Block. This will complement and

update the play analysis released in October 2007, regarding the crude oil resource

potential in the deep water area of Offshore Area One Block (see News Release

dated 16 October 2007). The results of this study are expected to be ready for

release in March 2008.

• 3 weeks later...

Artumas Fourth Quarter 2007 Presentation: Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Artumas Group Inc.(OSE:AGI) will release its fourth quarter 2007 and preliminary year end financial statements and management's discussion and analysis to the Oslo Stock Exchange on Tuesday, February 26, 2008, before 9:00 AM (CET).

On the release day, Stephen W. Mason, President and CEO, of Artumas Group Inc. will give a presentation highlighting the results.

The presentation will be held at 10:30 AM on Tuesday, February 26, 2008 at the Hotel Continental, Stortingsgaten 24/26, in Oslo.

The presentation will also be webcasted live on www.artumas.com or at http://media01.smartcom.no/Microsite/start.aspx?eventid=2701. An archived version of the webcast will be posted on the company's website shortly after the presentation. The presentation will be held in English.

Please register your interest in attending the presentation by email to astrup@argument.no or wendy.shaw@artumas.com

For further information, please contact:

Wendy Shaw Kathrine Astrup

Artumas Group Inc or Stig Flesland

+1 403 681 8960 Argument AS

+47 994 38 413

Føler meg mer og mer trygg på at dette kommer til å gå bra...til slutt :happy:

Mitsui kjøpte 20% av anadarkoblokka offshore for 140 mill $ og så Artumas være verdt,m gassreserver og mulige oljefunn være verdt 841 mill? Mere neppe kan det ikke bli.

Mange nyheter vil komme dette halvåret og sannsynligvis heve kursen. Emisjon blir det garantert ikke før uti 2009 og det bare dersom de ikke har funnet "strategic partners" til å være med å betale gildet. Da vil kursen trolig være høyere enn idag(synliggjøring av verdiene) så det blir isåfall mer olje og gass på Artumas og det vil kanskje veie opp for utvanningen.

Neste nyhet : Slutten første uka i mars , dvs neste uke.

Stå på folkens eller er det bare meg igjen? :blink:

Det var det ordtaket med tålmodighet osv...

• 1 month later...

Nå må vel denne være rett rundt hjørnet :

Mozambique: Play Analysis Update

Rose and Associates is now undertaking a resource and play assessment evaluation on Artumas' behalf to determine the resource potential in the Onshore Block and the shallow/transitional areas of the Offshore Area One Block. This will complement and update the play analysis released in October 2007, regarding the crude oil resource potential in the deep water area of Offshore Area One Block. The results of this study are expected to be ready for release in March 2008.

• 1 month later...

Nå begynner ting å skje her folkens! :biggrin:

Vil dere være med så heng på!

Independent analysts Rose & Associates find "high probability" of active oil system

Artumas "highly encouraged" by independent assessment of exploration potential

Artumas Group Inc. (Artumas, OSE:AGI) independently engaged Rose & Associates, LLP (R&A) and engineering consultant, RPS Energy in the second phase Resource and Economic Evaluation of the Mozambique Rovuma Basin. The study covers the resource and economic potential of each of the Rovuma Onshore Block, the shallow water area of the Area 1 Offshore Block, and the deeper water portion of the Area 1 Offshore Block.

Net to Artumas

Pmean NPV10

for Oil Price Sensitivities

$70/bbl

case

$90/bbl

case

Rovuma Onshore Block

$ 350 mm

$ 485mm

Rovuma Area 1 Offshore Block - Shallow Water

$ 257 mm

$ 328 mm

Rovuma Area 1 Offshore Block - Deeper Water

$ 427 mm

$ 542 mm

• 3 weeks later...

Artumas Group Inc.

Award for the Sustainable Development of a Natural Resource

or Protection of the Environment.

Vancouver, May 21, 2008 - Canadian Manufacturers and Exporters (CME), in

association with the Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA), have named

Artumas Group Inc. the 2008 recipient of the AMEC Inc. Award for the Sustainable

Development of a Natural Resource or Protection of the Environment.

This prestigious award recognizes Artumas’ Mtwara Energy Project as a superior

example of a Canadian project “that has directly benefited the natural environment by

applying Canadian standards (or higher) and using international best practices in

directly developing a natural resource for commercial use in an environmentally

sustainable way that has lead to poverty reduction.”

• 1 month later...
Vil gjerne få minne om at AGI er i samtale om salg av gass til Kenya pluss at seismikk-resultater er i vente i Q3.Nå koster aksjen veldig lite og er et bra kjøp etter min mening.

Aksjen koster 24,60 kroner, det er mindre en b0rsnoteringen for nesten 3 aar siden, det maa sies aa ha vaert en ganske daarlig investering saa langt. Aksjen toppet paa ca 70 (!) kroner, etter en rekke innsidesalg og paaf0lgende emisjoner.

Siste kvartalsresultat:

AGI:NETTORES. USD -15,2M I 1.KV 2008 (-3,9)

AGI:NETTORES. USD -11,9M I 4.KV 2007 (-2,2)

AGI:NETTORES. USD -8,0M I 3.KV 2007 (-1,4)

AGI:NETTORES. USD -3,9M I 1.KV 2007 (-0,8)

AGI:NETTORES. USD -3,7M I 4.KV 2006 (-0,1)

AGI:NETTORES. USD -2,2M I 3.KV 2006 (-0,6)

AGI:NETTORES. USD -2,1M I 2.KV 2006 (-0,8)

Pengene renner ut i stadig striere str0mmer, og selskapet er verdsatt til 901 millioner kroner.

De har varselet emisjon i 2009 for aa faa tak i ny kapital. I Tanzania-prosjektet sitt venter de full produksjon i 2023 (!!!). Hva begrunner du at denne aksjen er "billig" med? Haaper du har andre argumenter enn at den har falt mye fra toppen :wink:

Hei Thomas

Blir litt rart å kommentere dette når du tydeligvis ikke har satt deg inn i aksjen i det hele tatt.

Jeg kjøpte på for høy kurs , det skal jeg innrømme ,men ingenting av det du sier er riktig , bortsett fra kvartalsresultatene.

De har sagt at de ikke skal ha ny emisjon, men etablere "strategic partnerships" med andre selskaper, dvs at de kjøper seg inn i feltene.Det du sier er direkte galt.

De har funnet masse gass som de kommer til å tjene gode penger på pluss at det er muligheter for funn av drivverdig olje.

Kapitalen de har nå tilsvarer ca 20 kr av aksjeverdien.

m Kenya avtale vil de begynne å tjene penger i 1ste kvartal 2009.

med økning av kraftproduksjonen til Tanzania vil de også gå over til pluss i kvartalsresultatene.

Utsiktene er meget gode både på kort og lang sikt

Jeg har vaert aksjaer i selskapet paa 3 forskjellige tidspunkt, da aksjen laa rundt 20 kroner etter b0rsnotering. Solgte meg ut med en liten gevinst, pga jeg ble veldig lei av aa vente paa resultater og sidelengs kursutvikling og veldig lav likviditet. Dette var synd, for jeg gikk glipp av oppgangen til 70 kroner.

Du har rett, jeg kan ikke saerlig mye om selskapet, det var derfor jeg lurte paa hva du saa som triggere i selskapet.

Jeg leste presentasjonen de gjorde i London den 9 juni, og det var derfor jeg mente de trengte penger. Dette kan kun via komme via en emisjon, ettersom selskapet ikke tjener penger men derimot kun taper mer og mer for hvert kvartal. Paa side 14 av presentasjonen staar det:

Strategic Partnerships

• Looking past early 2009, additional funds required for

exploration and development activities, including drilling are

anticipated to be accessible through strategic partnerships.

Hva ellers tolker du "additional funds required" som ?

Ellers saa star det jo at Mnazi Bay prosjektet deres med ikke er ved full kapasitet f0r 2023.

Innsiderne har under 3 prosent av selskapet, i tilleg til alle innsidesalgene man finner i aksjen levner det liten tvil om at det ikke er saa mange triggere i den naermeste tiden, eller hva?

Dette er min tolkning av saken ihvertfall :smile:

Du har rett, jeg tolket den setningen feil! De regner med aa faa penger fra strategiske partnerskap :smile:

Tror likevel at de kommer til aa trenge mer penger ettersom de bl0r penger. Dette har de gjort 3 ganger etter b0rsnotering, og da ser jeg bortifra konvertible laan:

12/10/06 - AGI:GJORT RETTET EMISJON PÅ 3M AKSJER TIL KURS 37 KR, OVERTEGNET

30/03/07 - AGI:GJORT PLASSERING AV 3,3M AKSJER TIL KURS 65 KR, OVERTEGNET

08/11/07 - AGI:PLASSERT 12M AKSJER TIL KURS 44 KR

I ettertid viser det seg at det var ganske genialt aa faa plassert saa mange aksjer saa h0yt oppe, saa det skal de ha cred for. Kanskje litt mer tvilsomt at de faar plassert mer penger i dagens finansuro, og ogsaa pga aksjekursen er under b0rsnoteringsverdi

Time will tell :smile:

De får jo disse pengene både gjennom "strategic partnerships" ved at de skal selge andeler av feltene pluss at de tjener penger på salg av gass til Kenya og Mnazi bay power prosjektet.AGI har brukt mye penger på å forberede dette ,bla at de skal frakte CNG(compressed natural gas på skip til Mombasa(Kenya bruker nå bla diesel til å generere kraft, kjempedyrt!)og en masse seismikkundesøkelser,derav negative kv.resultater. De er nå de skal starte å høste fruktene.Men det er klart at hvis man trenger penger imorra er det vel ikke lurt å gå inn kanskje.Jeg sitter til 2010 uansett.

Nye resultater fra Rose & Associates 15.juli :

Rovuma Onshore Block

(Artumas Net P.I. 49.3%)

Success Case Economics

Success Case

Net to Artumas

$90/bbl og

$110/bbl

Success Case P90 Recoverable Resource (bcf) 478 bcf 472 bcf

Success Case P90 NPV10 ($ mm) $33 mm $205 mm

Success Case Pmean Recoverable Resource (bcf) 1,751 bcf 1,794 bcf

Success Case Pmean NPV10 ($ mm) $387 mm $818 mm

Success Case P10 Recoverable Resource (bcf) 3,410 bcf 3,460 bcf

Success Case P10 NPV10 ($ mm) $798 mm $1,660 mm

Betyr ihvertfall at man får større trygghet på at penger kommer tilbake også etterhvert og ikke bare går ut, for de som blir skeptiske når de ser kvartalsresultatene. :)

• 1 month later...

Ting begynner å ordne seg folkens :

2008-09-03:T06:16

TANZANIA - MARINE CNG EXPORT APPROVAL

Artumas Group Inc. (OSE:AGI) is pleased to announce that the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania has given approval to Artumas to finalize negotiations with the relevant parties for the export of compressed natural gas (CNG) to off-take clients in Mombasa, Kenya.

The approval allows AGI to move forward to conclude the relevant Project Agreements, including long-term Gas Sales Agreements with the off-take customers and Transportation Services Agreement with the CNG shipper. Conclusion of these commercial Agreements will underpin the current planning activity in support of commencement of the drilling program in 4th Quarter 2008.

Stephen W. Mason, President & CEO states, "During the past year Artumas has worked in close cooperation and collaboration with its working interest partner, Tanzania Petroleum Development Corporation (TPDC) and the Government of Tanzania to determine the optimal use of the large natural gas resource base located in the Tanzania part of the Rovuma Basin. The commercialization strategy involves balancing Tanzania domestic requirements with high-value export opportunities. The approval for export of CNG reflects the vision and foresight of the Government of Tanzania, and is further evidence of the confidence held by the Government in the abilities of AGI to execute on its commitments. I am very pleased to announce this important step forward in commercialization of the Mnazi Bay Concession gas resource, following on the heels of Government of Tanzania approval to conclude negotiations regarding the proposed large-scale power project development at Mtwara. These events set the stage for the Company to reach substantial cash-flow before 2011. I wish to offer my sincere gratitude to shareholders of Artumas for their patience in allowing management to reach this important milestone".

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived