Amerikanske Trades

plothistory.php?paper=USO&exchange=A&from=20111018&to=20120504&period=&scale=linear&linewidth=1&height=250&width=500&p_BOLLINGER-BANDS.PERIOD=20&p_BOLLINGER-BANDS.STANDARD-DEVIATION=2&p_TREND-CHANNEL.DATE=20120505&p_TREND-CHANNEL.PERIOD=130&p_TREND-CHANNEL.UNBROKEN=on&p_TREND-CHANNEL.REGRESSION=&p_FORMAT.FORMAT=candlestick&tas=BOLLINGER-BANDS,TREND-CHANNEL,FORMAT,

USO brøt ned forbi støtten i går på kraftig volum...fristende å kjøpe siden den er utenfor nedre bollingerband og gamble på en bounce tilbake til motstanden i nedre trendlinjen her, da vil også gap'et tettes....men jeg lot være.... happy.png

• 2 weeks later...

JPMorgan announced that it incurred a $2 billion loss in a complicated trading strategy that involved derivatives, financial instruments that derive their value from the prices of securities and other assets. The bank most likely structured the trade in a way that magnified losses.

http://www.nytimes.c...-backfired.html

....synes også reportasjen i youtube-klippet i forrige innlegget om dette var bra... ...hun hadde noen gode synspunkt å dele...

Stung by a huge trading loss, JPMorgan Chase will replace three top traders starting Monday, including one of the top women on Wall Street, in an effort to stem the ire that the bank faces from regulators and investors.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/14/business/jpmorgan-chase-executive-to-resign-in-trading-debacle.html?_r=1&smid=tw-share

Remember LNKD ?? - everyone hated that at $45 IPO price, hated it at $80 & today is $104.

Hate Facebook but be careful hating the stock $FB smile.png

....but don't forget Linkedin shares lost a third of their value a month after the IPO launch. adrenaline needs to wane first...

The height of every price bar reflects the emotional temperature of the market during that bar. The current pattern marks a temporary pause in the bearish trend.

By Dr. Alexander Elder and Kerry Lovvorn

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/this-bear-market-rally-is-living-on-borrowed-time-2012-05-29

Tydelig at man blir godt belønnet for å være tålmodig i disse dager. Det skifter fort begge veier.

Sitter nå cash igjen etter at jeg dekket inn QQQ shorten min mandagen.... hadde inngangen den 30.05. så godt fornøyd med hvordan jeg traff der...ikke så ofte jeg treffer sånn.

Venter litt siden jeg er litt usikker på hvor langt opp det skal....vi får bare følge med..