Sign in to follow this  
Insider78

Swing trading, Day trading, Scalping

Hi guys,

My nickname is Insider78. I am a simple trader like most of you. I live and work in Norway. My "trading journey" started in 2006 with some trading books which was the missing ignition in my story. I can describe my self like a day/swing trader. By the way i like to scalp on a 5 min - waiting for the next swing.)

I start this thread to invite all traders who can partsipate and reveal their personal top results, strategeis, money management and mistakes. This can help us to improve our skills and avoid the most common mistakes and at least to help the others guys who start with theyr trading career.

PS: Jeg snaker og skriver norsk so dere kan bresteme selv hvilken sprøk liker mest. ))

Mvh. Insider78

My modest result for the last two weeks:

Hi guys,
My nickname is Insider78. I am a simple trader like most of you. I live and work in Norway. My "trading journey" started in 2006 with some trading books which was the missing ignition in my story. I can describe my self like a day/swing trader. By the way i like to scalp on a 5 min - waiting for the next swing.)
I start this thread to invite all traders who can partsipate and reveal their personal top results, strategeis, money management and mistakes. This can help us to improve our skills and avoid the most common mistakes and at least to help the others guys who start with theyr trading career.
PS: Jeg snaker og skriver norsk so dere kan bresteme selv hvilken sprøk liker mest. ))
Mvh. Insider78

16683918_1576083099072461_63138220649943

The last two positions (copper) are still active. I plan to close them most likely next week.

Edited by Insider78

Bli medlem eller logg inn for å skrive en kommentar

Du må være medlem på forumet for å skrive innlegg

Bli medlem

Bli medlem på forumet. Det er gratis og enkelt!

Bli medlem

Logg inn

Er du allerede medlem? Logg inn her.

Logg inn
Sign in to follow this