Aksjekonkurranse 08

Carlos

Game over...

NEW YORK (MarketWatch) -- Russian coal and steel producer Mechel (MTL:

Mechel MTL 21.22, +0.39, +1.9%) said in a statement Friday that it "shares the concerns of the government of the Russian Federation, steel plants and metallurgical industry in regard to the growth in prices for steel products and raw materials in the recent time." On Thursday, Mechel's New York-listed shares tumbled 37.6% after Prime Minister Vladimir Putin said the company has been selling raw materials abroad at half the price it charges domestically and should be investigated. "Mechel is ready for cooperation with federal authorities of the Russian Federation and, if required, will provide complete information on any arising issues," the company said Friday. It also reiterated that it has started forming long-term commercial relationships with key partners and has signed a number of agreements for delivery of its products to the end of this year. Mechel's shares rose 14% in intraday trading in New York on Friday.

Whops. There goes my profits! Eller som det heter i monopol: "Gå like i fengsel, ..." Da er jeg tilbake der jeg startet på 200.000 dollars.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Det er på tide

FORELØPIG RESULTAT AV KONKEN

Per Tore fra 16 til 7 plass på årets siste dag

Jeg er stolt over å klare å gå forbi alle de som har meldt seg på men aldri kjøpt en aksje. Ja ofte lønner det seg å sitte i Cash. Fin måte å vinne på

Gratulerer til LUPE, TANDY og Ståle med førsteplassene. Synd det ikke er ekte penger

Synes å huske at Ståle var ned å luktet på NULL.

VSE.jpg

Link til konken

http://www.aksjeforumet.no/forum/index.php...amp;#entry91975

PT

Archived