NOF - Fugl Fønix- Oppkjøpskandidat i riggmarkedet

christle

Hei

Har kjøpt noen poster i NOF. Tiden fremover vil vise gode tall, særlig om oljeprisen holder seg..., og riggene kommer på nye og gode rater.

Om NOF - http://www.northern.bm/:

Northern Offshore is a Bermuda exempted holding

company which operates offshore oil and gas

production and drilling vessels deployed around

the world in strategically active locations. The

Company`s recently renovated fleet consists of one

production unit (the Northern Producer, a semi

submersible floating production facility) and five

drilling units (the Energy Searcher, a drillship,

the Energy Driller, a semi submersible drilling

rig, and the recently purchased jack-up drilling

rigs, the Energy Enhancer, the Energy Endeavour,

and the Energy Exerter). The vessels operate in

various markets including the North Sea, the

Middle East, the Indian Ocean, and Southeast Asia.

Hei

Kontrakter og betingelser:

29/01-2008 08:39:42: (NOF) Northern Offshore Ltd. Announces Three Year Contract Award for Semi-submersible Energy Driller

Houston, January 28, 2008 - Northern Offshore Ltd.

(NOL) today announced that Oil and Natural Gas

Corporation Limited (`ONGC`) Drilling Services,

Mumbai region, has awarded its wholly owned

affiliate Jet Drilling (S) Pte.Ltd.a three-year

contract for the semi-submersible rig Energy

Driller for operations offshore India. The

contract, which is subject to final execution, is

expected to commence during the second quarter

2008, following a shipyard program and subsequent

mobilization from Singapore to India. Revenues

that could be generated over the three-year

contract, total approximately $257 million. The

estimate excludes revenues for mobilization,

demobilization, and customer reimbursables.

The Energy Driller is a conventionally moored semi-

submersible rig currently equipped to operate in

up to 600 feet of water, however the rig will be

upgraded to work in up to 1000 feet of water as

part of this contract assignment. The shipyard

program includes a regulatory survey and

maintenance program already planned, along with

the upgrade of the rig`s water depth capability

`The three year contract for the Energy Driller

continues to indicate strong business fundamentals

for the floater market,` said Northern Offshore`s

CEO Marion Woolie. The upgrade of the Energy

Driller demonstrates our willingness to enhance

our fleet when the appropriate opportunities

arise.`

28/12-2007 07:48:36: (NOF) NORTHERN OFFSHORE LTD ANNOUNCES PRODUCTION CONTRACT FOR NORTHERN PRODUCER

Northern Offshore Ltd (Oslo Bors: `NOF`)

(http://www.northern.bm) (`Northern Offshore`)

through its wholly owned subsidiary Sea Production

Limited has entered into a production contract

with Petrofac Energy Development Ltd (PEDL), a

subsidiary of Petrofac Limited, for the Northern

Producer, the semi-submersible floating production

facility, to be utilized for the development of

the West Don and Don Southwest Fields, UK sector

of the North Sea.

The contract is a life of field arrangement with a

minimum 5 year term that calls for the Northern

Producer to be delivered to PEDL as early as March

2008. Process modifications and life extension

works shall be performed prior to mobilisation

which is expected to be in the third quarter of

2008. Production is expected to begin by the

second quarter of 2009.

Remuneration will be paid to Sea Production

Limited in the form of a delivery bonus of up to

US$4 million if the unit is delivered before July

2008 plus a tariff for every bbl of oil that is

processed by the unit. The tariff price is a

function of the monthly average price for Brent

crude oil. The tariff price will be US$2.00 per

bbl for Brent price at or below US$20.00 per bbl

and will progressively increase to US$4.00 per bbl

for Brent price up to US$60.00 per bbl. The tariff

price will then progressively increase from

US$4.00 per bbl to a maximum of US$6.00 per bbl

when the average Brent price reaches US$90.00 per

bbl.

All operating expenses will be paid by PEDL. The

process modification and the life extension costs

will be paid by PEDL. However, PEDL will recover a

portion of the life extension works from the

tariff income.

The previously announced Letter of Interim

Arrangement, LOIA (see press release dated 19

October 2007) for the Northern Producer to be used

as construction support flotel for six months has

been allowed to expire as the Company viewed the

economics of a longer term production arrangement

more beneficial.

Northern Offshore Limited is a Bermuda exempted

holding company which operates offshore oil and

gas production and drilling vessels deployed

around the world in strategically active

locations. The Company`s recently renovated fleet

consists of one production unit (the Northern

producer, a semi submersible floating production

facility) and five drilling units (the Energy

Searcher, a drillship, the Galaxy Driller, a semi

submersible drilling rig and the recently

purchased jack-up drilling rigs, the Energy

Enhancer, the Energy Endeavour and the Energy

Exerter). The vessels operate in various markets

including the North Sea, the Middle East, the

Indian Ocean and Southeast Asia.

Bermuda

27 December 2007Ekstern link: http://www.newsweb.no/index.jsp?messageId=166757

Analytikerens oppkjøpskandidater

- Jeg tror omtrent alt innen rigg er oppkjøps-kandidater, sier analytiker. Her er de heteste objektene.

Artikkel av: Øystein Byberg (HegnarOnline - 29.1.08 12:51)

Leserinnlegg(0) Tips en venn Skriv ut

Se aksjeticker

AWO NOF SCORE

Ifølge analytiker Frank Harestad i Pareto kan lavere aksjekurser trolig bidra til å sette fart i konsolideringen av riggsektoren.

- Definitivt. Noble sa vel noe av det samme på sin telefonkonferanse i forrige uke. Det er masse selskaper som er veldig attraktive i riggsektoren, sie rHarestad til Reuters.

Awilco Offshore og Scorpion Offshore blir trukket frem som oppkjøpskandidater. Amerikanske selskaper er mest sannsynlige kjøpere, mener han.

- Så har du mindre selskaper som Northern Offshore, som fikk en fenomenal kontrakt i dag. De kan fort bli kjøpt av indere, eller noe sånt, sier Harestad.

- Jeg tror omtrent alt innen rigg er oppkjøpskandidater, men spørsmålet er om eierne vil selge. Det er mye spennende som kan skje. Noble uttalte at det var masse muligheter på kort sikt, fortsetter analytikeren.

Upopulært, underanalysert og derfor også undervurdert...

Noen ser verdiene, gjør du det?

22/02-2008 08:12:55: (NOF) Disclosure of shareholding in NOF

On February 21, 2008, funds managed by MHR Fund

Management LLC purchased 1,500,000 shares in

Northern Offshore Ltd. Following this transaction,

funds managed by MHR Fund Management LLC now hold

16,547,343 shares, corresponding to 10.8 percent

of the outstanding shares in Northern Offshore

Ltd. The total ownership percentage has been

calculated based on an issued share capital in

Northern Offshore Ltd. of 153,099,980 shares.Ekstern link: http://www.newsweb.no/index.jsp?messageId=203534

Nyheten er levert av OBI.

• 2 weeks later...

Northern Offshore kontrakt

Northern Offshort tildelt ny kontrakt

Artikkel av: Sverre Rørvik Nilsen (HegnarOnline - 04.3.08 07:36)

Northern Offshore er tildelt en kontrakt med et internasjonalt oljeselskap verdt 40 millioner dollar (206 millioner kroner) for jack-up riggen Energy Exerter. Lengden på kontrakten er på ca. 152 dager.

Dette melder Reuters.

Hei

Fra HO:

Innlegg av: zaq1 (04.03.08 08:15 ), lest 0 ganger

Ticker: NOF

RE^1: Northern Offshore, mens vi venter på nyheter..

Northern Offshort tildelt ny kontrakt

Artikkel av: Sverre Rørvik Nilsen

Northern Offshore er tildelt en kontrakt med et internasjonalt oljeselskap verdt 40 millioner dollar (206 millioner kroner) for jack-up riggen Energy Exerter. Lengden på kontrakten er på ca. 152 dager.

Dette melder Reuters.

Dagraten vil med dette stige fra 70 - 170 - til nå 263 tusen USD.

Neste ut som trenger kontrakt er Energy Searcher, drillskipet som nå har 295 USD pr dag.

Innlegg av: Gjest (04.03.08 09:27 ), lest 0 ganger

Ticker: NOF

RE^1: Northern Offshore, mens vi venter på nyheter..

RE^1: NOF: 260K i dagrate på ny kontrakt

Ennå mulig med billig inngang her. Er kun priset til 3,2mrd NOK. Med 6 enheter i sving å stigende rater vil dette bli en utbyttemaskin. Fått og og proff ledelse fra GlobalSantaFe som på kort tid har vunnet 3 kontrakter på tilsammen 8,5 år på svært gode rater. Dette har ikke markedet tatt innover seg ennå. Om ikke kursen går blir det fra ledelsen lovet en skikkelig cashreturn til aksjonærene. Fremtiden vil vise..

• 1 month later...

Hei

Velkommen ombord Jon F. Det er tydelig at du har sett at NOF er upopulær, underanalysert og derfor også undervurdert. Tenker dette endrer seg nå...

John Fredriksen hamstrer aksjer

John Fredriksen flagger kjøp av aksjer i riggselskap.

Artikkel av: Øystein Byberg (HegnarOnline - 07.4.08 09:07)

Se aksjeticker

NOF

John Fredriksens Geveran Trading Co Ltd. har ifølge en børsemelding kjøpt 1.011.000 aksjer i Northern Offshore til kurs 22 kroner per aksje. Ny beholdning er 15,08 prosent.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hei

NOF med ny kontrakt: Verdi 5 mill. US$/25 dager medfører en dagrate på rundt 1 mill. kroner.

I og med at AWO ser ut til å bli kjøpt opp er NOF en av de etterhvert få "potensielle oppkjøpsobjekter" på OSE. Tror dette vil slå ut i prisingen.

I og med at riggene til NOF kommer på stadig bedre rater vil overskuddet øke dramatisk etterhvert. Eksempelvis har Nothern Producer en kontrakt med bonus som justeres etter oljeprisen... Tror dette vil slå ut i prisingen.

Stort kjøp gjennom Pareto i dag, Kan det være StoreUlv som kjøper mer?

Mvh,

Press Release

Northern Offshore Announces New Contract Award for Jackup Energy Enhancer

HOUSTON, TEXAS -- July 07, 2008 -- Northern Offshore, Ltd. (NOF.OL) announced today that it was awarded a contract by Star Energy for use of jackup Energy Enhancer to drill a well in the U.K. North Sea, subject to certain governmental approvals. The contract award is for an estimated 25 days with a contract value of approximately $5 million.

Work for Star Energy will follow in direct continuation to the rig’s current contract with Maersk Oil and Gas offshore Denmark and a short transition period to complete preparations to work in the U.K. sector of the North Sea. Originally scheduled to conclude in August 2008, the contract with Maersk is now expected to be completed in late September 2008.

Marion Woolie, Northern Offshore president and CEO, said “This contract with Star Energy is particularly notable as it is Northern Offshore’s first drilling contract in the U.K. sector of the North Sea. We expect the U.K. sector to be a core area of operation for the company in the years ahead”.

Northern Offshore, Ltd. is a Bermuda holding company which operates offshore oil and gas production and drilling vessels deployed around the world. The Company's recently updated fleet consists of one floating production facility, and five drilling units (a drillship, a semisubmersible and three jackup drilling rigs). The vessels operate in various markets including the North Sea, the Indian Ocean, offshore Russia and Southeast Asia.

Hei

En vinner på en svært dårlig da. Godt at noen har troa, og også øker sin eksponering.

15/07-2008 08:29:53: (NOF) DISCLOSURE NOTICE - NOF

Funds managed by MHR Fund Management LLC have on

10 July 2008 purchased 51,500 shares in Northern

Offshore Ltd. Following this transaction, funds

managed by MHR Fund Management LLC will hold

23,000,330 shares, corresponding to 15.02% percent

of the outstanding shares in Northern Offshore

Ltd. The total ownership percentage has been

calculated based on an issued share capital in

Northern Offshore Ltd. of 153,099,980 shares.Ekstern link: http://www.newsweb.no/index.jsp?messageId=214840

• 2 weeks later...

Northern Offshore kjøper rigger

Northern Offshore, med John Fredriksen på eiersiden, kjøper to borerigger.

Artikkel av: Stian Jacobsen (HegnarOnline - 28.7.08 08:09)

Relaterte artikler Se aksjeticker

Kampen om TUI fortsetter

John Fredriksen taper terreng i kampen om TUI

Fredriksen og Trøim handler

John Fredriksen på kjøper'n

John Fredriksens TUI-angrep slått tilbake

- Fredriksen kunne fått 100 millioner på Bygdøy NOF

Northern Offshore har inngått avtale om kjøp av to halvt nedsenkbare borerigger. I den meget korte børsmeldingen blir det ikke sagt noe om de økonomiske betingelsene.

John Fredriksen er storaksjonær i Northern Offshore.

Press Release

Northern Offshore Agrees to Acquire Two North Sea Semisubmersible Drilling Rigs

HOUSTON, TEXAS -- July 28, 2008 -- Northern Offshore, Ltd. (Oslo Bors: NOF.OL) has entered into agreements with affiliates of Transocean, Inc. (NYSE: RIG) to acquire the semisubmersible drilling rigs GSF Arctic II and GSF Arctic IV currently operating in the U.K. North Sea (collectively the “Rigs”). The total acquisition price for the two rigs is approximately US$750 million. The purchase of the GSF Arctic IV is expected to close in the third quarter of 2008 and the purchase of the GSF Arctic II is expected to close in the fourth quarter of 2008, following completion of existing contract commitments. CEO Marion M. Woolie said: “We are very pleased to announce the planned acquisition of these strategic assets. This transaction will greatly improve the Company’s earnings visibility and will be accretive to shareholders. The acquisition is an important next step in the Company’s growth strategy and builds on the North Sea jackup acquisitions in 2007. The Rigs are well-maintained, high quality assets that will complement our existing fleet. They provide significant additional scale to our North Sea operations and facilitate a more cost efficient organization. The senior management of Northern Offshore, having been formerly employed by GlobalSantaFe, is well acquainted with the Rigs and their crews, which should ensure a safe and smooth integration process”.

Under the purchase and sale agreements, the Rigs will be owned by subsidiaries of Northern Offshore. Transocean will provide $745 million in seller financing through December 31, 2010 at an interest rate of 10% per annum. The financing will be secured by the Rigs, but non-recourse to Northern Offshore and its other affiliates. Closing is subject to customary consent of the Company’s lenders.

The Rigs are both third generation Friede & Goldman Enhanced Pacesetter design and can operate in water depths of 1,200 feet (GSF Arctic II) and 1,500 feet (GSF Arctic IV). The Rigs can drill to depths of 25,000 feet. The GSF Arctic II is contracted through late 2008 at dayrates in excess of US$400,000 per day. The GSF Arctic IV is contracted with Shell until September 2010.

The Company will enter into a bareboat charter agreement with Transocean for the GSF Arctic IV for the duration of the Shell contract at a rate of US$180,000 per day. The entire charter rate will be applied to the interest and principal due on the seller financing. Transocean will remain responsible for all daily operating expenses of the GSF Arctic IV during the term of the charter. The seller financing will also require principal and interest payments of $200,000 per day on the GSF Arctic II, commencing one month after closing of the purchase of GSF Arctic II. The

Company anticipates refinancing the balance of the seller financing on or prior to December 31, 2010.

Transocean agreed to divest the Rigs in furtherance of its previously announced undertakings to the U.K. Office of Fair Trading (“OFT”) in connection with its November 2007 merger with GlobalSantaFe Corporation. The OFT has approved Northern Offshore as a qualified purchaser of the Rigs. As part of the approval process, Northern Offshore advised the OFT of its firm intention to operate the Rigs in the U.K. North Sea for at least three years from closing.

Lehman Brothers Inc. served as exclusive financial advisor to Northern Offshore in the transaction.

Northern Offshore will conduct a conference call with security analysts and investors at 9:00 a.m. CDT on July 29, 2008 to discuss the Company’s strategies, market outlook and the planned acquisition. Individuals wishing to participate in the teleconference should call 866.578.5784 (in the U.S.) or 617.213.8056 (outside the U.S.) about five to ten minutes prior to the scheduled start time and refer to passcode 73451382.

Northern Offshore, Ltd. is a Bermuda holding company which operates offshore oil and gas production and drilling vessels deployed around the world. The Company’s current fleet consists of one floating production facility, and five drilling units (a drillship, a semisubmersible and three jackup drilling rigs). The vessels operate in various markets including the North Sea, the Indian Ocean, offshore Russia and Southeast Asia. More information on Northern Offshore, Ltd. may be found by visiting the Company’s website at www.northernoffshorelimited.com.

• 4 weeks later...

Hei

Positive nyheter: Kjøp av to rigger og kontrakt på en av dem.

Ekstern link: http://www.newsweb.no/index.jsp?messageId=216995

Får riggkontrakt verdt 835 millioner

Northern Offshore har inngått en kontrakt med AGR Peak Well Management Limited verdt 835 millioner kroner.

Artikkel av: Øystein Byberg (HegnarOnline - 25.8.08 08:57)

Se aksjeticker

NOF

Northern Offshore har inngått en kontrakt med AGR Peak Well Management Limited til en verdi av 155 millioner dollar. Det tilsvarer 835 millioner kroner. Kontrakten gjelder bruk av riggen GSF Arctic II i Nordsjøen.

Kontrakten går over ett år. Oppstart er ventet i slutten av 2008.

Northern Offshore har en avtale om å kjøpe riggen fra Transocean.

Hei

Positivt Q2.

Alle snakker om Songa, FOE, SeaDrill og PDR. Svært få nevner NOF.

Slik jeg ser det er NOF, uten dominerende eiere, det klart klareste oppkjøpsobjektet i riggsektoren.

Det finnes også positive triggere: Bl.a. ny kontrakt på "boreskipet", at produsjonsriggen er klar - den har en oljepris basert bonus i kontrakten og andre nye kontrakter.

Mvh,

Solid kvartal for Northern Offshore

Northern Offshore leverer meget gode tall for kvartalet.

Artikkel av: Sverre Rørvik Nilsen (HegnarOnline - 28.8.08 07:35)

Relaterte artikler Se aksjeticker

Forsinkelser fra InvivoSense NOF

Like over midnatt kom Nothern Offshore med sine tall. De viser til driftsinntekter på 72,3 millioner dollar for andre kvartal 2008, betraktelig opp fra 42,5 millioner dollar for andre kvartal i 2007.

De hadde et resultat på 22,5 millioner dollar i andre kvartal 2008, opp fra 16,6 millioner dollar for andre kvartal 2007, med et driftsresultat på 24,4 millioner dollar for kvartalet, opp fra 16,3 millioner dollar for andre kvartal 2007.

Les rapporten her

• 3 weeks later...

Hei

NOF har fått mye juling. Solgte heldigvis mesteparten før "fallet", og har kjøpt litt siden.

Får riggkontrakt

Northern Offshore skal bore brønn i britisk del av Nordsjøen.

Artikkel av: Øystein Byberg (HegnarOnline - 19.9.08 08:37)

Se aksjeticker

NOF

Northern Offshore melder om en kontrakt med SPD Limited til en verdi av om lag ni til 12 millioner dollar for riggen Energy Enhancer.

I henhold til kontraktenskal det bores en brønn i britisk del av Nordsjøen. Forventet oppstart i midten av oktober 2008.

• 4 weeks later...

Hei

Positiv nyhet, MEN jeg er bekymret fordi NOF trenger å hente inn noe penger. Når en ser hvordan det gikk med SONGA i går, ja så sier det det meste. MEN NOF har allerede tapt seg mye og spørsmålet er om "alt nå er priset inn, også dette".

16/10-2008 23:42:21: (NOF) Northern Offshore Announces New Contract Award for Drillship Energy Searcher

Northern Offshore Announces New Contract Award for

Drillship Energy SearcherEkstern link: http://www.newsweb.no/index.jsp?messageId=220733

• 1 month later...

Hei

Anbefaler dere å ta en titt på NOF. ALLE analytikerne hyler og skriker om SONGA - vi ser hvordan det har gått, men INGEN ser på NOF.

Selskapet kunngjorde at dem har klargjort for betaling av gjelda som forfaller i des. Det er svært positivt og bør fjerne MYE usikkerhet.

I tillegg har dem kunngjort flere kontrakter på både boreskip til sommeren og jack-upene, som også kommer inn på bedre rater etterhvert.

Mvh,

Archived