AKSO - Aker Solutions

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ser 60 prosents oppside i Aker Kværner

Tirsdag 19. april 2005 kl. 09:49 

Skrevet av: iMarkedet - iMarkedet 

Meglerhuset Pareto Securities har hevet sin anbefaling og kursmål på Aker Kværner-aksjen etter en kraftig oppjustering av vekstutsiktene. 

Pareto går nå ut med en klar Kjøpsanbefaling på Aker Kværner.

Det skjer etter at de har økte resultatestimatet for 2006 fra 19,10 kroner til 27,50 kroner pr. aksje. Meglerhuset mener aksjen forsvarer en prising på 12,5 ganger 2006 EPS, som gir et kursmål på 350 kroner. Referanseaksjen er ifølge Pareto priset til 17 ganger 2006 estimatene i snitt.

Meglerhuset har også lagt seg på en klart høyere topplinjevekst for Aker Kværner en konsensus i markedet for perioden 2004 til 2006. Pareto mener Aker Kværner kan press ut en vekst i driftsinntektene på 18 prosent i perioden, mot konsensus på 10 prosent. De viser til at tilsvarende konsensus for oljeservicebransjen nå ligger på 23 prosent.

- Vi møter en fantastisk vekst i oljeservicbransjen, slår Pareto fast, og forventer en strøm av nye feltutbygginger, nybygg og oppgraderinger.

Oppsummering:

Anbefaling: Kjøp

Kursmål: 350 NOK

Meglerhus: Pareto Securities

Dato. 18. april 2005

37229[/snapback]

Et par utmerkelserutmerkelser ble det også, på OTC.

Med bra gjennomføring på Dalia, oppmerksomhet rundt LNG-terminalene og kanskje  Sakhalin, pluss litt oppmerksomhet pga. prisene, fremstår Aker Kværner som veldig solid både når det gjelder teknologi og evne til å gjennomføre.

Så jeg deler fremtidsoptimismen.

39096[/snapback]

• 2 weeks later...

Fra Upstreamonline.com:

Kvaerner in Pars crisis talks

Crunch meeting as development deadline looms

By Anthea Pitt

Norway's Aker Kvaerner and Iranian officials in charge of developing phases 15 and 16 of the giant South Pars gas field are holding crisis talks today in Tehran as the deadline set by the Iranians for agreement on terms and conditions runs out.

Kvaerner, which leads a consortium declared the winning bidder in a tender run by Pars Oil & Gas Company (POGC) last year, "has just informed POGC that despite its best efforts, it has failed to come up with a viable solution", a source said as the two sides went into a meeting at midday Tehran time.

POGC and the National Iranian Oil Company (NIOC) earlier this month gave the Kvaerner-led Group what officials described as an ultimatum, effectively threatening to retender the $2 billion scheme unless Kvaerner and its partners finalised their various arrangements and agreed on terms and conditions by 19 May.

A similar ultimatum was gven to the semi-private Oil Industries Engineering & Development (OIEC), which had been declared in March as the winning bidder of a tender for phases 17 & 18 of South Pars - on condition that it quickly find a foreign partner. OIEC is believed to have held talks with South Korea's Hyundai Engineering & Construction and China's Sinopec, but it is not known if it was able to meet the 19 May deadline for a deal.

Kvaerner's inconclusive discussions with its partners - the local Sadra and the Revolutionary Guards Construction Corps, and the UK's JP Kenny providing engineering support for pipelines - and with POGC have been going on since November.

The key issues under discussion are believed to include Kvaerner's role within the consortium and terms and conditions.

If today's talks fail to come up with a last-minute solution, POGC may re-tender the scheme. It is also possible that a new deadline may be set, said sources - although POGC and Oil Minister Bijan Zanganeh are anxious to launch the project as quickly as possible.

South Pars, in the Persian Gulf, is being developed by POGC as part of a massive project involving at least 25 phases, with each phase producing 1 billioin cubic feet per day of gas and 40,000 bpd of condensate.

Publisert: 26 May 2005 12:29 GMT | last updated: 26 May 2005 17:12 GMT

Rethink as Aker Kvaerner walks away from deal

Iran weighs up Pars options

by Vahe Petrossian

Iran is considering how to proceed with the $2 billion phases 15 and 16 of the South Pars gas field development following the failure to agree terms and conditions with a group led by Norway's Aker Kvaerner, the winner of a tender last year.

An Iranian announcement of failure followed crisis talks on Thursday in Tehran between the Norwegians and Pars Oil and Gas Company (POGC).

Norwegian sources said there was "no one single issue" separating the two sides, but a raft of minor ones which, together, "made it impossible" to agree a satisfactory solution.

The National Iranian Oil Company (NIOC) earlier this month had issued an ultimatum to POGC and Aker Kvaerner to reach an agreement by a 26 May deadline on their talks, which had been going on since November.

Sources told Upstream as the two sides went into crisis talks last Thursday that the Aker Kvaerner-led group had failed to come up with a viable solution.

Aker Kvaerner's partners in the group were the local Sadra and Revolutionary Guards Construction Corps, with the UK's JP Kenny providing engineering support.

POGC is now said to be considering a possible retender.

Phases 15 & 16 of the South Pars project are to produce a combined 2 billion cubic feet per day of gas for the domestic market and 80,000 barrels per day of condensate for export.

---------------

fra upstreamonline.com

AKVER:FÅR IKKE FEED-KONTRAKT FOR NY PLATTFORM PÅ VALHALL-FELTET

Oslo (TDN Finans): Aker Kværner blir ikke tildelt FEED-kontrakten for en ny

integrert bolig- og prosessplattform på Valhall-feltet.

Det melder Oilinfo torsdag.

Flere kilder bekrefter overfor nettstedet av Woodgrouop-selskapet Mustang

har blitt tildelt kontrakten. BP vil ikke bekrefte dette.

Aker Verdal-kontrakt

Ny kontrakt til Aker Verdal sikrer arbeid for 80 ansatte.

Artikkel av: Øystein Byberg (6.6.05 13:09)

Nexen Petroleum U.K. Limited har tildelt Aker Kværner-selskapet Aker Verdal en kontrakt i forbindelse med Buzzard-feltet i britisk sektor av Nordsjøen.

- Denne kontrakten er veldig viktig for oss og vil ventelig sysselsette rundt 80 personer ved Aker Verdal-verftet, sier Aker Verdal-sjef Arnstein Ansnes.

US cuts import terminal estimate

Upstreamonline.com

The US may only need eight of the 54 proposed liquefied natural gas (LNG) import terminals to meet supply needs, according to a government official from California.

"Most people recognise that the market could not and would not support them all. The US will probably see six to eight terminals in total," said chairman of the California Energy Commision Joe Desmond.

Desmond, who spoke at an oil and gas conference in Darwin, Australia, via video link, said he expected California, which imports around 85% of the natural gas it consumes, would need one to two terminals, according to Reuters.

Australian companies BHP Billiton and Woodside Petroleum have each submitted proposals for LNG terminals to be built off the coast of California where 40% of the state's energy stems from natural gas.

Australian Energy Minister Ian Macfarlane said knowing when California would be ready to accept gas from Australia was a "million dollar question". But the minister said he anticipated BHP's proposed terminal at Cabrillo Port could be approved this year.

"The challenge is for them (Californians) to overcome concerns about the importation of LNG," said Macfarlane.

The approval process for the BHP terminal was suspended in January due to environmental and safety concerns.

Macfarlane said Australia wanted to secure up to a third of the California gas market by 2025 by exporting to proposed offshore terminals in the US and Mexico in gas sales potentially worth A$50 billion (about US$38 billion).

Perth-based Woodside has agreed to jointly develop an LNG import terminal off the California coast, in which it would provide technical expertise, in exchange for preferential access rights to the terminal.

Woodside, which is 34%-owned by Shell, will develop the proposed 6-million-ton-per-year LNG terminal with privately owned, Houston-based Crystal Energy, formed to permit and operate the Clearwater Port.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

06 June 2005 15:38 GMT | last updated: 06 June 2005 16:07 GMT

Tar med denne som en kuriositet, hyggelig at Pulping også vinner kontrakter!

Aker Kvaerner awarded contract for the world's largest bamboo cooking plant

7 May 2005 -Aker Kvaerner has secured an order for delivery of the world's largest bamboo cooking plant, to be constructed in the People's Republic of China. The order is worth approximately USD 10 million.

The cooking plant is an important part of a new pulp mill which Guizhou Chitianhua Paper Industrial Co., Ltd is currently building in the Guizhou Province in China. The plant will produce 200,000 tonnes of pulp per year, making the cooking plant the world's largest using bamboo as raw material.

Kvaerner Pulping AB, part of the Aker Kvaerner group, will under the new contract provide engineering, procurement and supervision services (EPS). The greenfield mill is scheduled to start up in mid-2007.

"A key factor in winning this important contract was the customer recognising that Kvaerner Pulping offers the best technical solution. Our own, patented cooking method COMPACT COOKING™ has shown to be especially effective at reducing problems with scaling, which is a common issue with bamboo", says Per-Åke Färnstrand, President of Kvaerner Pulping.

This order marks yet another important milestone for Aker Kvaerner's presence in the growing Chinese market. Recently, Kvaerner Pulping successfully completed the world's largest fiberline project for Hainan Jinhai Pulp & Paper Co., Ltd. on the island of Hainan in Southern China.

Røkke lysten på Barentshavet

Kjell Inge Røkke satser på å bli en stor aktør i petroleumsvirksomheten i Barentshav-regionen.

Han mener at den teknologiske løsningen som er valgt for Ormen Lange-utbyggingen gir Aker Kværner nyttig kompetanse.

– Ormen Lange er et viktig prosjekt for oss, og løsningen som er valgt her, kan komme til nytte ved utbygginger i nordområdene. Jeg tenker spesielt på Stockmann-feltet, siker Røkke til NTB.

Stor kontrakt

På Nyhamna i Aukra kommune på Romsdalskysten bygger Hydro Norges største industriprosjekt, Ormen Lange-utbyggingen til 66 milliarder kroner.

Landanlegget alene koster 17,5 milliarder kroner, og Røkkes Aker Kværner har halt i land den største kontrakten på landanlegget til 7,8 milliarder kroner.

Tirsdag var romsdalingen på befaring på Ormen Lange-anlegget, som har en størrelse tilsvarende vel 100 fotballbaner. Vert på befaringen var en annen romsdaling, Hydros generaldirektør Eivind Reiten. Gigantutbyggingen skjer i begges tidligere nabokommune, Aukra.

Røkke sier at han er stolt over å være med på dette prosjektet, og han legger ikke skjul på at subsea-teknologien og andre nyskapende løsninger som er tatt i bruk på Nyhamna gir viktig kompetanse.

Leverandør

– Det er nesten utrolig at vi har fått være med på dette, sier Røkke til NTB. Kontrakten på 7,8 milliarder kroner er Aker Kværners største enkeltkontrakt noen gang.

På spørsmål om han fortsatt er interessert i å gå direkte inn som aktør ved mindre feltutbygginger, sier han:

– For Aker Kværner er Ormen Lange et prestisjeprosjekt, og vi vil utvikle oss videre i rollen som leverandør. Her ser vi mange muligheter fremover, sier Røkke

Han spiller ballen om utbygging av mindre felt videre til Reiten. Hydro-generaldirektøren på sin side ser at ny teknologi gir de store selskapene nye muligheter på eksisterende felt.

Flere tusen

Eivind Reiten sier til NTB at en tredel av Ormen Lange-prosjektet nå er ferdig. Det har skjedd uten fraværsskader i det hele tatt. Det er han stolt av.

– Det gjenstår to tredeler av anleggsarbeidet. Per i dag er det ikke noe som tilsier at vi ikke skal kunne klare å holde både kostnader og tidsplan – men da kan vi ikke legge hendene på ryggen og tro at det går av seg selv, sier Reiten.

Ormen Lange består av tre hoveddeler – den krevende feltutbyggingen på opptil 1100 meters havdyp ved Storegga, verdens lengste rørledning fra Easington i England til Aukra og landanlegget på Nyhamna i Aukra.

– Den norske andelen av leveransene til Ormen Lange-feltets landanlegg på Nyhamna utgjør hele 76 prosent, noe som er rekordhøyt sammenlignet med de fleste tilsvarende anlegg, sier informasjonssjef i Hydro, Vegar Stokset, til NTB.

Aksjerally etter analyse

Aker Kværner-aksjen stiger markert etter publiseringen av analyse.

Artikkel av: Øystein Byberg (8.6.05 14:56)

Carnegie oppjusterte i dag sitt fair value-estimat på Aker Kværner til 297-340 kroner. Ifølge TDN Finans gir summen av delene-verdsetting meglerhuset har gjort en verdi på 297 kroner per aksje. En diskonteringsmodell gir en verdi på 340 kroner.

Outperform-anbefalingen på Aker Kværner-aksjen blir opprettholdt.

Aker Kværner stiger fire prosent til 258 kroner. Omsetningen er på 94 millioner kroner. Carnegie er største nettokjøper med en andel på 29 prosent.

Gassco har en rammeavtale med Aker Kværner, ref pressemelding fra 14.01.2004

Statfjord Late Life gets the nod

by Knut Evensen/Upstream

The Norwegian parliament has approved Statoil's Nkr16.1 billion ($2.5 billion) Statfjord Late Life and Tampen Link projects in the North Sea.

The Late Life project will prepare the installations for a giant blow down operation, where reservoir pressure will be reduced in order to release gas.

In order to make this work, the Statfjord process installations will be converted from handling oil with associated gas to gas with associated oil.

"Realising Statfjord Late Life will make a substantial contribution to value creation on the Norwegian continental shelf," Norwegian Energy Minister Thorhild Widvey said.

The modification work required is put at roughly 3 million hours offshore and 3 million engineering hours on land, as well as some prefabrication.

Additional recoverable volumes from the late life project are put at 32 billion cubic metres of gas, 25 million barrels of oil and 60 million barrels of condensate.

With the project, Statoil aims at recovery factors close to 70% for oil and 75% for gas.

Tampen Link is a rich gas pipeline, which will tie Statfjord to the Far North Liquids and Gas System on the UK side.

Running for just over 23 kilometres, the 32-inch line is due to be laid in 2006 and to become operational on 1 October 2007.

The operatorship for Tampen Link will be transferred from Statoil to Gassco at the same time.

10 June 2005 - Aker Kvaerner has signed a contract with

Maersk Contractors in Denmark for delivery of drilling

equipment to four jack up rigs to be fabricated at the

Keppel Fels shipyard in Singapore. The total contract value

is approximately NOK 370 million.

Aker Kvaerner MH, formerly named Maritime Hydraulics, will

deliver drillfloor/derrick equipment, BOP handling

equipment and control systems to be installed on four

identical newbuild jack-up rigs. Aker Kvaerner MH will also

assist with the installation and commissioning.

The jackups will be targeting the high-end international

drilling market, and are the most advanced that have been

built to date. Aker Kvaerner MH`s scope of work includes

computer controlled, highly automated drilling sequencing

technology and sophisticated Torquemaster ? (Casing

Roughneck) pipehandling machinery.

`This order is a break-through towards Maersk Contractors

jackup fleet, and confirms Aker Kvaerners MH`s position in

the high end drilling market. This delivery, to a high

quality and well respected drilling contractor and also to

one of the largest yards in Singapore, strengthens our

position in the international newbuild market`, says Roald

Amundsen, President of Aker Kvaerner MH.

The project will start immediately, and the delivery of

equipment for the first rig is scheduled for June 2006.

ENDS

For further information, please contact:

- Slutt på Aker Kværner-oppturen

Av Kristin Vallevik Gjerde/dn.no

Kjell Inge Røkke-selskapet Aker Kværner har gått som en rakett etter at det kom på børs ifjor. Men nå er det slutt, skal man tro tallknuserne i Enskilda Securities.

Enskilda Securities synes Aker Kværner-kursen har gått nok, og vil ikke lenger anbefale sine kunder å kjøpe aksjer i oljeserviceselskapet.

Meglerhuset kutter sin anbefaling etter den voldsomme kursoppgangen i oljeserviceselskapet, både siden børsnoteringen i april ifjor og så langt i år.

Siden selskapet kom på børs Aker Kværner-aksjen doblet seg, og gått 50 prosent bedre enn hovedindeksen på Oslo Børs. Så langt i år ha aksjen steget 60 prosent.

- Den imponerende prestasjonen som også gjør verdivurderingen mer krevende har ført til at vi nedgraderer vår anbefaling fra kjøp til akkumuler, og vårt nye kursmål er 274 kroner per aksje, skriver analytiker Ottar Haugerud i analysen fra idag.

I dag handles aksjen til uendret på 260 kroner.

Klippet fra IM

Aker Kværner har nå suksess med sin satsning på leveranser av byggesett for mindre opprgaderinger til treforedlingsanlegg.

I løpet av kort tid har Aker Kværner fått inn nye ordre på såkalte ombyggingssett for 7 millioner dollar, eller 45 millioner kroner.

Ordrene kommer fra åtte ulike massefabrikker i Europa og omfatter totalt 12 ombyggingspakker fra Kværner Pulping. Hver pakke omfatter både utskiftning, rehabilitering og rekonstruksjon av eksisterende komponenter.

Ombyggingspakkene r en del av Kværner Pulping nye servicekonsept M.O.R.E. som ble lansert i vinter.

Noe på siden muligens, men har sett en reklame for noe som kaller seg Aker Kværner Consultans AS. Sist dukket den opp hos BT på nett. Forhåpentlig ligger den fortsatt helt til høyre på skjermen, som 3-4 reklame og nederst av dem ute på høyresiden.

Et eller annet sted, muligens i en av de mindre bydelsavisene for Bergen, leste jeg for ikke lenge siden at selskapet var på utkikk etter flere hundre ingeniører og støvsugde hele Norden for kvalifiserte folk. Behovet for arbeidskraft er tydeligvis ganske så stort.

Hvor i Røkkejungelen dette selskapet hører hjemme aner jeg ikke. Men det klinger på en måte som gjør at jeg tror det ca hører hjemme her? ;)

Fra Offshore.no:

AKC kan tilby 200 jobb på dagen

Aker Kværner Consultants AS kan ansette 200 ingeniører på dagen dersom de finner de rette personene. Nå saumfarer de Skandinavia for kvalifisert arbeidskraft. – Behovet er enormt. Tallet er trolig høyere enn 200 også, men for å virke noenlunde edruelig vil jeg ikke si et høyere tall, sier administrerende direktør hos Aker Kværner Consultants AS, Chris Isaksen. Bemanningsbyrået er hovedleverandør av teknisk personell til Aker Kværner sine selskaper, men har også en omfattende kundemasse utenfor Aker Kværner-systemet. De har i dag en bemannning på 350 konsulenter, både tekniske og merkantile.

Den nest siste setningen burde avklare hva selskapet er og gjør.

Mitt råtips: Aker Kværner Consultants er det som før het Ellayess og var en del av Trafalgar House-systemet. Ellayess ble overdratt fra KVI til AKVER i fjor:

28/12-2004 14:38:45: AKVER - AKER KVAERNER ACQUIRES ELLAYESS FROM KVAERNER

Oslo, 28 December 2004: Ellayess, one of the world`s

largest specialised recruitment agencies will be sold from

Kvaerner to Aker Kvaerner. Providing high quality

engineering professionals on temporary and project

assignments, Ellayess will add valuable flexibility to Aker

Kvaerner and allow the group to adjust its cost base more

easily and quickly when markets change.

sp1

Aker Kvaerner has signed a contract with Samsung Heavy

Industries in Korea for delivery of an advanced dual

drilling system to a new semisubmersible drilling platform

to Eastern Drilling. The new deepwater drilling rig is

scheduled to be delivered in 2007. The total contract value

for Aker Kvaerner is approximately NOK 700 million.

The drilling package will consist of a dual version of the

RamRig, an advanced drilling system developed by Aker

Kvaerner. Several systems have been delivered so far,

proving to enable significantly more efficient drilling

operations compared with conventional systems, particularly

in deep waters. The rig operator Smedvig, who will operate

the new rig on behalf of Eastern Drilling, is one of the

clients for previous RamRig deliveries.

Aker Kvaerner considers the growing market for new state of

the art drilling units as

promising .

-This contract confirms our strong position in the drilling

market with our advanced solutions designed for deepwater

and unsheltered areas, says Roald Amundsen, President of

Aker Kvaerner MH. The Aker Kvaerner company was formerly

named Maritime Hydraulics, and will now be responsible for

the engineering, equipment deliveries and commissioning for

the new project.

The new drilling rig will be outfitted with state of the

art technology, and will be the world`s most advanced

drilling rig. The semisubmersible platform is designed with

a dual derrick, dynamic positioning, a 6 000 tons variable

deck load capacity and a water depth capability up to 3 000

meters.

The deepwater unit will be prepared for winter operations

in northern areas. The unit has been designed with special

environmental focus, minimising the exposure to the

environment. As a result, the rig will have a closed

drainage system, dedicated slop tank for waste oil handling

and tanks for treated cuttings.

ENDS

For further information, please contact:

Media:

Torbjørn Andersen, SVP Group Communications, Aker Kvaerner.

Tel: +47 67 51 30 36, Mob: +47 928 85 542

Roald Amundsen, President Aker Kvaerner MH, Tel.: + 47 38

08 74 86

Investor relations:

Lasse Torkildsen, Vice President, Aker Kvaerner, Group

Comms. Tel: +47 67 51 30 39

Notes to Editors:

RamRig®

Aker Kvarner MH`s RamRig represents state-of-the-art, yet

well-proven technology. It can be applied to fixed and

floating drilling platforms. The concept`s inherent

features make it especially competitive on deepwater rigs.

The concept is available with single, double or triple

stand rigs with capacities ranging from 150 to 1,000 tons

and above.

A dual RamRig is the ultimate deep water rig. These rigs,

of which two are in operation, provide dual rig

functionality at a significantly lower total price than a

comparable conventional dual rig solution.

AKER KVÆRNER ASA, through its subsidiaries and affiliates

(`Aker Kvaerner`), is a leading global provider of

engineering and construction services, technology products

and integrated solutions. The business within Aker Kvaerner

comprises several industries, including Oil & Gas, Refining

& Chemicals, Mining & Metals, Pharmaceuticals &

Biotechnology, Power Generation and Pulp & Paper. The Aker

Kvaerner group is organised into two principal business

streams, namely Oil & Gas and E&C, each consisting of a

number of separate legal entities. Aker Kvaerner is used as

the common brand/trademark for most of these entities. The

parent company in the group is Aker Kværner ASA. Aker

Kvaerner has aggregated annual revenues of approximately

NOK 35.6 billion and employs approximately 22,000 people in

more than 30 countries.

The Aker Kvaerner group consists of a number of separate

legal entities. Aker Kvaerner is used as the common

brand/trademark for most of these entities. The parent

company in the group is Aker Kværner ASA.

The Products and Technologies business area in Aker

Kvaerner unites the product supply companies in the group

to a strong global supplier of products and services to the

upstream oil and gas industry. Key deliverables include

drilling equipment and systems, wellstream process

technology, vessel mooring equipment and offshore

loading/offloading systems. Global after-sale services are

provided, and other key services include well intervention

technology & services and marine contracting.

Aker Kvaerner MH is a market leader in designing drilling

equipment and drilling facilities. The company is

recognised for developing new technology for deepwater

drilling based on field-proven drilling equipment. Aker

Kvaerner MH provides the international onshore and offshore

industry with complete drilling equipment packages/modules

(drilling and/or mud related systems, RamRig or

conventional), full range of itemised drilling equipment,

well intervention packages, drilling support modules,

drilling control system, and monitoring systems as well as

land rigs packages, workover rigs and products. Aker

Kvaerner MH`s competitiveness is based on a unique

combination of equipment deliveries, project execution

capabilities and excellent after sales service.

This press release may include forward-looking information

or statements and is subject to our disclaimer, see our web-

pages www.akerkvaerner.com

• 3 weeks later...

Aker Kvaerner Subsea contract in Malyasia

7 July 2005 - Following a letter of intent announced 15 April this year, Aker Kvaerner Subsea has been awarded a contract with Murphy Sabah Oil Co. Ltd for the engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning assistance of the subsea production systems for the Kikeh project in Malaysia.

The subsea production system comprises 16 subsea christmas tree systems, five manifolds, production control system and umbilicals. Deliveries for the project will commence in May 2006 and will continue through 2007.

The Kikeh field, which is located in approximately 1350 meter water depth offshore Sabah in eastern Malaysia, is operated by Murphy in partnership with Petronas Carigali Sdn Bhd.

Kikeh is the first deep water development of its kind in Asia Pacific and is expected to be succeeded by several other developments in the region. Aker Kvaerner Subsea will perform a large portion of the engineering and manufacturing in Malaysia and also use local suppliers extensively.

"This award is a further acknowledgement of our deep water technology and represents an important stepping stone for the development of our presence in Malaysia," says Raymond Carlsen, President of Aker Kvaerner Subsea and Executive Vice President in the Aker Kvaerner group.

The previous Kvaerner Oilfield Products, Aker Kvaerner's specialised entity for subsea technology, changed name to Aker Kvaerner Subsea in July 2005.

The new contract will be booked as order intake for the second quarter, 2005.

• 3 weeks later...
Milliarder til Røkke 

Aker Kværner er i ferd med å håve inn 2,7 milliarder kroner i Saudi-Arabia. 

Artikkel av: Stian Jacobsen (25.7.05 06:02)

Ifølge Aftenposten regner ledelsen i Aker Kværner med at bare formaliteter gjenstår før konsernet har sikret seg et oppdrag verdt 2,7 milliarder i Saudi-Arabia.

Informasjonsdirektør Torbjørn Andersen i Aker Kværner bekrefter at konsernet i helgen undertegnet en intensjonsavtale for den aktuelle jobben. Den innebærer ingeniørarbeider og innkjøpstjenester til et planlagt petrokjemianlegg.

– Vi føler oss trygge på at det blir en kontrakt av denne intensjonsavtalen, sier Andersen til Aftenposten. Oppdragsiver er det saudiarabiske petrokjemiselskapet SABIC.

Aker Kværner skal altså samarbeide med SINOPEC på denne petrokjemi-kontrakten. Aker Kværner og SINOPEC har opprettet et JV, og ifølge Aftenposten har informasjonsdirektør Thorbjørn Andersen i Aker Kværner tro på samarbeidsselskapet skal kunne vinne flere kontrakter rundt om i verden (inkludert Saudi Arabia og Kina). Han betegner kontrakten som et "gjennombrudd" når det gjelder SA, og kaller det en "døråpner" når det gjelder ytterligere kontrakter i Kina.

Archived